Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022

Go down 
+7
nm131
Leah_Anders
Kattayl
rachel741
Nebraska Wildfire
sistergrace
RosieAnnie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
rachel741

rachel741

Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:59 pm

Kattayl- that was cute. Nice opening image and I loved the idea of them hiding and enjoying a fine bottle of wine. Fun challenge.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Penski and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Kattayl

PostSubject: review for Rachel / fine vintage   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 2:54 pm

Enjoyed this story especially the telegrams between the boys and Lom!

Penski and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: A Fine Vintage:   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 3:44 pm

Kattayl: I really liked this one. I'm really glad they found that room. Of course Kid would think of those ladies wearing the dresses he found on hanging on the rack and of course Heyes would be drawn to a locked chest. Sounds like that bottle of wine helped them pass the time til the law was gone.

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 6:51 pm

Kid's Sister - A fifth entry to the monthly challenge - thank you!  The more the merrier!  Love that they got amnesty and Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry are doing so well and with big families.  Love that they are close by, too.  Nice challenge! yes

rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 2:03 am

Kid's Sister. Glad they got amnesty, have good lives and live close.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:32 pm

Penski. Cute story. Sounds a tasty meal. Enjoyed this.

Carl Sagan

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: A Fine Vintage   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Penski: I really liked the feel of this story. It was great seeing the three of them just enjoying each others company, there was no drama or wondering what the others might be up to.

Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 3:35 am

Hello there folks, unless I am much mistaken, we have six entries this month - which is the most for - well, for a while!.

Let me order up my tea and make a start.

1) Kathy

Hello there Kathy! Methinks this is your first challenge? Welcome indeed.

Ooooh, is this a gun from the Kid's past? Did it belong to a relative? (Let us presume it did not belong to a blueberry, smile.)

OH - we have a flash from the series past - Tommy Tabscott

Oh clever, - a fine vintage of blueberries.

2) Hello there, Leah Anders

So why is dear Heyes refusing a glass of vintage wine?

Ah, he is in chivalrous rescue mode.
And, do we have the Kid playing back up? Yes, but a tad late!

Awww - they donate the vintage pistols to Anna, but as Kid says, at least they have the wine

3) Hello to you Rachel

So, are we about to see a subtle house robbery? From a vintage plan?

We are! A very subtle house robbery.

Awww, Kid, are you feeling a little disappointed in yourself? Although obviously the doing a bit of good too helps damp that down.

4) And hello to you, Kattayl

Oh, I want a name (or nick name) like Badlands !! That is one impressive name.

Well, we are all grateful to Lady Angelica! The boys are safe - and enjoyed a bottle of vintage wine to boot.

5) And many greetings to Kid's Sister

And we have a Tom and Jerry situation with a rogue mouse ... It is never just one mouse though!

She's broken a hip! That will be agony, and ages to heal. Ages. Oh dear.

Well, Mary is an exceedingly kind lady's maid if she agrees to do cleaning and cooking.

Awww, and our own original Heyes has ordered champagne of his very own birth year vintage. Lovely.

6) And a final hello to our faithful Penski

Hey, we are visiting Clementine.

I knew you were teasing her boys! Loads of money!

You can indeed have an excellent bottle of wine from the Napa valley !! (Not that it would be a lot cheaper than French now - not over here anyhow - smile)

Well, that was lovely - a good time had by all.

Penski, rachel741 and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
ingin6

PostSubject: Retirement   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:22 pm

Kattayl: I liked it a bunch. That plan wasn't complicated at all, worked real well. Lom was betting off not knowing what the plans were for after the trial. I guess since they didn't actually say that they were marshals, they didn't technically break the law.?

Kattayl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022   Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awestruck Comments - from 2nd May 2022
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8