Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awestruck Comments

Go down 
+19
stormr
AllegraW
Bison1
countryrosie
joannb
nm131
Shenango
Fortitudine
Maz
sistergrace
Calico
FrankieASJ
RosieAnnie
skykomish
Penski
InsideOutlaw
HannaHeyes
Ghislaine Emrys
BeeJay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 am

1) Hunkeydorey
Playing with us, huh? TWO pairs of dark and fair-headed youths. So our young HH decided to join forces with the Sheriff this time. (Loving our bibliophile sheriff by the way.) Also loving the Kid’s take on the George Washington story.

2) Silverkelpie
Oooh – methinks this lovable Tibby has him a secret?? Is the well-groomed beauty his daughter?? Adoring the ‘Wet Paint’ joke!
Pom pom pom! Ending us on a cliff-hanger, huh, you silver-penned-kelpie. Consider me hooked.

3) Riders57
Happy Anniversary Riders!! (Addictive isn’t it??!!)
Oh, bless!! Our boys being accidental heroes!! What a good scene that would make.
Ah. Cocktails. Always a danger… They taste like mostly lime and soda but… Shakes head sadly in sympathy with Heyes.
LOVE the ending. Discovered by the curse of karaoke! Clapping hard, Riders.

4) Hannaheyes
Aaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!! Eight legged critter alert!
Clever, clever arachnid first person, Hannah.
Is anyone else thinking that two small boys who manage to trap a huge spider in a box will have some’n better to do with it than kill it? (Any teachers got ideas?)
Ah, Mrs. C uses my own method – the cup and paper return to the wild.
Always love a childhood story, Hannah.

5) InsideOutlaw
Am liking Milt and Ben our sympathetic and fair-play minded bounty hunters.
Awwww – I feel a ‘Our boys help rescue Ben’ scenario coming up.
Awww – but not TOO Aw. Theystill take his horse at gunpoint – which keeps it real enough. Nice story, inside!

6) Penski
Ah, our current bandanny wearer.
Wonderful to see a Kyle plan for once! And a great one … Real LA robbers used that trick, huh? Used in a Sharpe episode too where they fire gold coins at the approaching french. Snappily told, Penski.

7) FrankieASJ
Clever, clever Frankie – you had us thinking it might be HH down on the ground. But there he is – all shattered and surviving. Excellent build up there as HH thinks how often the Kid has gone through the same scene.

8) Keays
Actually both boys have a point – you’d think wearing a ‘trademark’ hat would be almost up there with ‘calling each other by real names in public places’ on the ‘things not to do when lying low’ list. Dear old TV series logic.
Ah! Karma-Lou is taking the attention away from our boys, huh?
Ladies looking at HH?? Surely not?? Would any of us, for instance, stare at… Oh. I see.
Now, was Kid at all miffed that the female eyes were not on him???
Entertaining sketch of our two boys there, Keays. (And we always love to see Karma-Lou.)
Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

They were both right about those distinctive hats. I guess it's too late to warn them now?

Nice bantering story :)

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:11 pm

NM131 - The DHG sure found themselves in an unpleasant situation. Liked Kid taking over command in the heat of battle. The action was well written. I could picture it nicely :)

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am

Ah a cluster at the end of the month. Makes for fun reading on the 1st.

Keays -- always love a Karmalou story. I enjoy how you've made the horses personalities reflect those of their owners and a cute ending to this particular tale.

NM131 -- Glad you wrote. You can definitely see the Bushwack influence and that is a great scene you reference here. I like the Gang's recognition that when it comes to their safety/survival the Kid is in charge, and his performance here would certainly make a posse of amateurs turn tail and run.

Remuda -- You're leaving us hanging?! I like the sleepiness/boredom of the journey changing to tension as the story progresses. Sure hope you get them out of this predicament soon.

Shenango -- the wire dodger rides again. Cute story -- good plan for the photo. And it certainly would take some explaining by Clem as to why a new bride keeps a photo of her with two handsome men in a safe-deposit box. Not too many new grooms would be understanding. So they're really doing her a favor, relieving her of a burden... yeah sure. snirt.
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 am

NM) Uh-uh… previously unknown members of the DHG have just got a mention. My ‘redshirt alert’ beeper went off! Good tension building here as we watch Kid prepare for his plan. Sticking with the 1970s episode style ‘wounding only’, huh – smile. Mind you, it is written in that he’s such a great shot he could aim for a shoulder not a chest – second smile.
Yup – definitely getting great episode echoes there, NM.

Remuda)
Sheesh! [Gloops chaw of tobaccy to other side of my mouth] – Might be needing me that thesaurus if’n it’s big word day on the scene setting!! (Smile – only teasing)
A drummer? What’s a drummer? (Obviously not a chap playing drums!) Fill me in on this Western word so I can pinch it. Aw, bless Heyes doing his silver-tongued stuff – never really works, huh?
Oh! Multi-parter, huh? So – does Soapy/Silky spring them??

Shenango)
They got the photo!! But, hey, come on Clem – surely you have yet another copy. Don’t let us down, gal! Oh. Not in the story! BUT – I have faith. She still has a copy. Liking the post amnesty resit plans!
Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am

REMUDA - What a cliffhanger! I hope there are plans to continue this. Lovely transition from nice and normal to danger. :)

SHENANGO - They finally got the photo! Wonder how Clem will react when she finds it gone?... Another story I wouldn't mind being continued :)

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 pm

I just needed some relaxing reading tonight after a hard days work, and there it was waiting for me.

NM131 - I was relaxing just fine, until all the shooting started. You really know how to wake a girl up, eh? This was very visual and would have made a fantastic VS. I've got the series three episodes, but I've never watched them. This has given me another push to do so. Great writing!

Remuda - You can't leave it there! What do they want? Do they know who the boys really are? Who is Hanson? What's a drummer? Will I ever stop asking questions? Who knows? confused Write more to make it stop... Please?????

Shenango - I've never actually read a story where they steal Clem's photograph, what a great idea for a story. They didn't lose it did they? They could still misdirect and find their way around the parts of the bank they should never have been in, before anybody could notice. Very entertaining, but surely Clem's shrewd enough to have a few more hidden about the place? She probably just wants another adventure with the boys anyway, and who could blame her?
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Yikes--where did all these stories come from?!

Penski: Was that the last train to Clarksburg they ever robbed? (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Short but clever and fun story Great that Kyle came up with the idee! As well as it being based on fact.

Frankie: Miss Angst rides again! Excellent description of what Heyes was thinking and how he prepared, comparing and contrasting it with Curry. Liked the repetition in the line about the chest constricting.

Keays: Really funny! Loved the arguing, and the line from Kid about getting his own flashy horse so they could be twice as invisible. These lines: Remember me Heyes!? The one who watches your back!? You'd be surprised at how much I see from back here!” really did apply here--Kid knew of what he spoke!

nm131: Well done take off on that Bushwhack! scene. I enjoyed reading the extended description that was missing in the TV version. I didn't think the ending was abrupt at all--once the gunfight was over, everything else was anti-climax. (I certainly wouldn't say it was all downhill from there!)

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Keays - The Kid's got a point there - Heyes and Karma Lou are drawing attention to themselves. Glad Heyes had to admit it at the end.

NM131 - OH... One of my favorite scenes in season 3 and you nailed it on the head! Great action and very visual! So love the Kid running up the mountain and scaring the posse away. Excellent - so glad you wrote and posted!

Remuda - It was going to be a long ride indeed! So many questions arose and very few clues. Loved the scene of Heyes "restraining" his partner with a shoulder and a look. Wonderful beginning of a story!

Shenango - The wire dodger strikes again! Love the Heyes' plan to get near the safe deposit box - worked like a charm. I agree it's too bad they had to burn the picture - they do pose well. Very good!

Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Caught up with September...

Remuda: Clearly, this will be continued. Yes??? Really liked the shift in tone from innocuous to dangerous. I have some ideas about what's going on but would much rather read the sequel! Great line about Heyes being older than Kid, when Kid was complaining about the uncomfortable seat.

Shenango: Clever way to get the photo. But I have a sneaking suspicionn that there's a whole lot of them in banks all over the West! A fun story and the funniest line was Heyes saying Clem's husband would be sure to want to see what she had in her safe-deposit box.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Back home again, and time to catch up on commenting.

Hannaheyes - Kid Curry scared of spiders? Tell me it's not so! It's a good job there was a woman around to save the day. Is that why he became such a ladies' man? In case there was an spider to dispose of? It's all falling into place now...

InsideOutlaw - Great story, and as others have said it's very like the series, in that their good hearts go only so far. They need a horse, and they reckon they've earned it. They really are a dichotemy and this story captures that so well.

Penski - Kyle brightens up any story and this is no exception. Great to see him coming up with an idea even if it did mean a decision between money or freedom.

Frankie - Ooh, this was so well written and truly captured the spiralling tension of the gun battle so well. I could see Heyes being stubborn enough to talk himself into the gunfight, and it was also good to see that he was no slouch with a gun either.

Keays - I chortled at the bickering here. Yes, those hats were a bit obvious, especially with those faces underneath them! It was great to see Kid win an argument, even if they were both as bad as each other.

NM131 - What great tension and fantastic action. I've never seen series three, but I want to now, if this is a taste of it. Really good job

Remuda - Like others, I have no idea what a drummer is - well, except for somebody who plays the drums. Another one with great tension building, but I really hope that this is part of a larger story because I really want to know what happens next. I hope you're going to put us all out of our misery.

Shenango - They got the photo! Has she got another one? Let's hope so, because we might get the chance to read a follow up to their light fingered adventures - all for a good cause, of course.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Hunkeydorey - Welcome back, and thanks for giving so many days of your own time to help support colleagues after those terrible crimes. I hope you relax and have some well deserved time with your family now. thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks to all for the lovely comments!

For those wondering what a "drummer" is, here's the definition from Dictionary.com:

drum·mer   /ˈdrʌmər/ Show Spelled[druhm-er] noun
1. a person who plays a drum.
2. a commercial traveler or traveling sales representative.
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Wow, I was only gone a week and look how many stories were posted!

Penski: I love a good Kyle Murtry plan! What a great way to lose the posse and fun to know it was a true story.

Frankie: Heyes really understands what it means to be Kid Curry now. I loved the twist at the beginning, then Kid's gentle commiseration at the end.

Keays: The rules just don't apply to Heyes, do they? I loved Kid trying to make his point and Heyes just not wanting to get it. Those hats the boys wore sure were ridiculous for outlaws keeping a low profile.

NM131: This was an exciting one and really highlighted Kid's role in the gang. I could just see Kid's charge at the posse.

Remuda: Now I'm wondering just how Mr. O'Sullivan checks out with the authorities and what exactly it is they think the boys have done (beyond being who they are). More please!

Shenango: Of course the boys wouldn't let Clem hang onto that photo! I'd love to see the look on her face when she realized it was gone.
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Hunkeydorey - This story is great fun. Like many other readers, I found the sheriff delightful and engaging. Gotta love a lawman who favors books, words, and enlarging his vocabulary. reading Your and the Kid's way of looking at the venerable fable about George Washington was a hoot. Good job.

SilverKelpie -That was just mean and nasty leaving the story dangling with no warning and no resolution. Mad Another great character from Kelpie's silver pen. Tibby is intriguing and interesting, but not quite likeable. As usual, your writing and descriptions are wonderful to read.
Some of my favorite lines: watch the moon trying to fight its way unsuccessfully through heavy, dark, gathering clouds.

"...As you can probably guess from my extravagant moniker, my sainted mother was as dirt poor as they
come. She wasn’t the religious type; she preferred the classical over a congregation of saints.”

Tibby shrugged, looking up at the wall of muscle between him and the continuation of his day.

Riders - congrats Congratulations on your aniversary. Very fun little story. I feel for Heyes;gin doesn't like me. "The Ballad of Heyes and Curry" is a song I would love to hear. Great dialogue and lots of humor an fun in this story. Good job.
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am

Working my way through this month's offerings.

Hannah Heyes - It crept silently through the river of shadows cast through the window by the glowing moon. I'm confused. The moon cast a river of shadows?? It makes me feel like we are in some alternate, sci-fi reality where the moon doesn't throw beams of light into the night. Okay, I'm picking at nits, but it just struck me as odd. Yikes! Wolf spiders are definitely impressively creepy critters. Top of the anthill!? Shocked Does that boy have skin like old, tanned leather? Maybe they aren't fire ants, but I wouldn't want to play on an anthill. Love the HH plan to catch an arachnid. Good gracious, I thought my son was a wimp about spiders, but these two take it to a whole new level. Mom to the rescue, but how do these two survive on a farm with their attitude about bugs. scared

InsideOutlaw - I really enjoyed this story. The action is taut and engaging at the beginning and sucked me right into the story. I love the shift in focus to helping Ben. I think you wrote Heyes' balance between being suspicious and checking on his partner and being willing to help a man in trouble just right. Taking the horse at the end was just the right touch. draw The bad Samaritan line is wonderful. Great story.

Penski - Very fun read, Ms. Penski. I loved Wheat's grumbling and Kyle's justified pride. I can just see money flittering all over a grassy hillside and fluttering in the breeze. Only a thousand dollars! safe Heyes' plan was less than stellar this time. Fun story.

Frankie - Thank you for coming out to play. thankyou Such an intense read. You captured the sense of confusion when the gun sounded very well, leaving us to wonder, along with the arriving Kid, just what had happened. Was Heyes all right or lying dead in the street? My favorite part is at the very end when an understanding Kid hauls his partner up from the ground to buy him a drink. Wonderful story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 am

I have tried to make Sunday, reading day, but most of the time real life is in the way. But this morning at 6 a.m. , while my husband watched the Formula I GP of Japan, I finally got around reading the October challenges.
reading

Maz
Love this bantering between the boys…eeeh…men. Makes me wonder how Pete would have looked like at an older age. They apparently haven’t changed a bit in their older years.

Hunkeydorey
I had some problems getting drawn into the story at first, but that ending is great: “Because George still had the axe in his hand…” Such a practical boy, Jed.

Silverkelpie
I am “Pregnant with curiosity” to find out what comes next. Please continue this story.

Riders57
I like the coincidences that keep happening to both Heyes and the Kid. I suppose they are now keeping a lucky marble in their pockets as well? And yes “The ballad of Heyes and Curry”. That might spark something bunny-wise in my line of writing.

Hannaheyes
A cornered spider is the most dangerous thing around…is this why Jed picked up shooting as a hobby? Sure needs a lot of accuracy! In these autumn months I have three spiders sailing down from a thread in front of my bedroom window (ON THE OUTSIDE!). They are gone in the morning, but at dusk, there they are again. I might be a bit strange, but I think of them as part of the family…

InsideOutlaw
You got me drawn in from the start. I greatly enjoy these action scenes. Real Kid thing to do, helping the horse out of his misery at his own expence. But then again, that is what you would expect from Heyes as well, doubling back to look after his partner. So some Bad Samaritans with some good I them. They did help out the Deputy after all.

Penski
Finally the brilliant mind of Kyle shines through. I love how you used that news item in this story. It appears that greed is of all ages.

FrankieASJ
Wow Frankie, if this was your first go at writing a challenge, I think you ladies will find me backed up in the smallest corner I can find for quit some months to come and admire you from afar padded
I love reading "angst" stories (it is a Dutch word after all). You showed the courage of Heyes intertwined with the Kid’s abilities on how to handle these types of situations. They come across as one person in this story.

Keays
I am reading your TOF story as soon as you post a new segment and I am amazed that you are able to come up with such a light humorous short story, while also being in the midst of some heavy topics in TOF. Must be the experience and being very familiar with the characters. I can envision Karma prancing around and Heyes looking very proud riding her.

Nm131
Hi nm131! Just a coincidence, but I did the same thing. I am more familiar with the earlier episodes and was wondering what I would remember from the later ones. I did notice a shift in Kid’s character, no longer being a silent observer at times, but biting back more. I agree with you that the stories you mention are quit good. Just a pity Pete wasn’t in them…
You portrayed the Heyes/Curry partnership as they lead the Devil’s Hole gang very nicely. When the gang is in a fix, they all look up to and follow the Kid to get them out, including Heyes. I enjoyed reading it.

Remuda
"The verdancy of a lone tree lent a touch of color..." Sleep
You got me all the way back into tranquility. Well just about anyway, till Alonso crashed his car and my husband's yell brought me back to reality. After that I was drawn into the story and like most people I am very curious where this will go. Who are these people and what will happen next?

Shenango
I am not sure what or what not to believe: the boys finally getting their hands on the last remaining picture of the three of them (there must be another copy, surely there is!) or that Clementine is getting married…

Thank you all for a wonderful Sunday morning. I will now have a hard time choosing just one story to vote for!
confused
Back to top Go down
FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

Niekx wrote:

FrankieASJ
Wow Frankie, if this was your first go at writing a challenge, I think you ladies will find me backed up in the smallest corner I can find for quit some months to come and admire you from afar

It's safe to come out of your corner Niekx! Awestruck Comments - Page 17 1992828207 I have written quite a few challenges and some longer stories, including a couple of VS episodes!!! My pen name is Lana Coombe. I just don't write challenges as often because I've been lured away bu an 'injun' from another fandom but I like to play with Heyes and Kid from time to time. But if I keep getting lovely comments like this I might be tempted back more often! Thanks for all the lovely comments this month in fact - it felt good to be ridin' double again! Awestruck Comments - Page 17 1348548399Yee ha!

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 am

Hmm, Ms. Frankie, it is always good to see you back playing where you belong (although I have some leanings on your other interest as well...), and I look forward to much more from you right here. (Loved the story as well, and have to catch up with commenting one of these days...Apologies for being so far behind the eight ball.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 am

Hi "Frankie", that does explain a lot! I have read your Stella stories and some others and greatly enjoyed them.
So, can we steal you back? Can we?

For getting out of my corner... after all that reading today I realized more than ever what a newbee I still am.
scared
It's most probably the language that is holding me back and it is one thing reading stories and quite another writing them. But to quote Elizabeth in P&P " My courage always rises with every attempt to intimidate me". Meaning "intimidating" by you ladies as being more encouragement than anything else. Thanks 🌈
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 am

Niekx - there is a thread you can post in if you want to find somebody to help you with your stories before they are posted. It's the 'Beta Readers needed' thread. Your English does seen very good, but there are a couple of people on here who don't have English as a first language and this is a very supportive and encouraging group. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and if I can do anything just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 am

Silverkelpie - Thank you for mentioning this. As soon as I have anything worth reading I will gladly take you up on your offer or post a request on "Beta readers". I am struggling with "story telling" in stead off "conversation". It is a whole new field for me. But let's not clutter up this thread with my ramblings....I know were to find you!
thankyou
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I did it!! I finally found time to read study and comment on an entire month worth of stories. I don't know how long it has been since I have managed to do that. Who knows, maybe I'll find a way to scrape up enough time to write something.

Keays - Lot's of fun dialogue in this one. I particularly liked "Well maybe I oughta just get myself a flashy horse too then!” Kid suggested. “Then we can be twice as invisible!” There is a lot of truth in this little tale. The silver plates that were not a hat band. The flashy hats. I'm reminded of the Samuel Taylor Coleridge quote stating that theatrical productions require from the audience "that willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith ..."

NM131 - I am so very glad that you are writing again. I've missed both your stories and your comments. Great action sequence in this one. bandit I also like the episode Bushwacked, and its influence is clear in this tale. Beautiful writing and spot on characterizations. I only have one question. What happened to "in all the trains and banks they robbed, they never shot anybody." Oh well, your version is more believable.

Remuda - Wonderful opening description. I felt desolate, dry, and deserted just reading it. It made me lonely and longing for a nice moist forest. cactus There is something looming and ominous in the tone of this narrative. I don't know what it heralds, but it is making me nervous. I really enjoyed Heyes' frustrated explanation to Mr. Hanson. “Mr. Hanson, if you really need to know, it was just one of those mornings. My partner’s horse threw a shoe, and he had to walk the last mile into town while I rode ahead and arranged to sell our gear with the livery. And the liveryman drove a hard bargain and didn’t want to take my word as to Mr. Jones’s horse. Then, he told us the stage was leaving directly, so we literally ran over, purchased our tickets, and hopped on the stage – as you know, just as it was pulling out. I’m afraid you saw us not at our best – tired and somewhat the worse for wear – not to mention cheated out of the value of our horses and gear. So, I’m sorry if our late arrival upset you in any way. I’m afraid it couldn’t be helped.” Heyes may be spinning a tale, but haven't we all experienced days like the one he describes? Boy, I didn't expect the turn of events in this story. I felt that the opening was ominous, but somehow having everyone, including Hanson, suddenly turn on them was not what I expected. Okay, I'm hooked. Just get busy and finish this one as I have no idea what is going on and am caught up in the story.

Shenango - This was fun to read, but I'm sure that Clem Mad will be hopping mad when she finds out what they have done. The method chosen to access Clem' s safety deposit box was inventive and left the bank with its never-been-robbed record. Good story.

Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:37 pm

OOOOh riders..spookyAwestruck Comments - Page 17 3696926579

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

RIDERS - What a great story for Halloween :) Really enjoyed the twist. I never expected it to turn out that way. Good job sm

Last edited by hannaheyes on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Awestruck Comments - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awestruck Comments
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next