Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Story Story

Go down 
+6
Kid4ever
Maz
LittleBluestem
ChristinaASJ
Ghislaine Emrys
BeeJay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Story Story Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Story Story   Story Story Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:29 pm

"You'll have to excuse my partner, ma'am. He can be a klutz sometimes."

The lady sat on the bench and arranged her dress, smoothing out an invisible wrinkle. "I'm sure it was my fault. I didn't see him with all these boxes..."

"No ma'am, it was mine." Curry place the neat pile of boxes on the bench next to the gal.

"Jenny Sue, are you all right?" A big burly man, who could have been the blacksmith, came up to them and glared at the two former ex-outlaws. "Are these men botherin' you?"

"No bother... no bother at all!" She fanned her blushing face.

Heyes and Curry took the hint. "We'll be going now, ma'am. Have a nice day." They tipped their heads and were off to the saloon.

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Story Story Story   Story Story Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Heyes and Curry entered the saloon and took a moment for their eyes to adjust to the dim room after being in the bright noon sun.

The Kid pointed to the far end of the bar with his head. Heyes' eyes followed and seeing Wheat and Kyle, he nodded. They walked behind their former gang members and tapped them on the shoulder.

Wheat went to grab his gun while Kyle turned around.

"Heyes! Kid! Whatcha doin' here?"

"Would you keep it down!" Heyes ordered as he looked around to see if anyone heard him.

The Kid rolled his eyes.

Cornelia May

Cornelia May

PostSubject: Re: Story Story Story   Story Story Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 7:27 am

Kyle stared blankly at Heyes for a moment.

"Whatcha doin' here, Heyes?" He asked at a more appropriate level for keeping the conversation private.

"That's somethin' I'd like to know too," Wheat added, relaxing slightly.

Both him and Kyle had been in town to scope out the bank as a possible next job for the gang. Instead of finding the easy target they had been hoping for, they had found the bank to be more secure than the Denver mint with guards posted at the front and back doors after operating hours were over.

PostSubject: Re: Story Story Story   Story Story Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Story Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2