Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan 2021 - Absent Friends

Go down 
3 posters

1) Heyes is pining for his absent friend the Kid, when a letter shows Kid also regrets the mistake of parting company.
Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Vote_lcap13%Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
2) The Kid and Lom raise a New Year Toast to absent friends when Heyes cannot be traced. Will it be a Happy New Year?
 13% [ 1 ]
3) Clem and boys both miss friends lost over the past year on New Year’s Eve, but decide to toast both absent and present friends.
 13% [ 1 ]
4) Kid Curry is thinking about his absent friend and deciding to head for Canada to live honest – when, Heyes manages to find him and join him.
Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Vote_lcap50%Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
5) A pair of absent school friends leads to a daring mine shaft rescue for Sherriff Jones and Deputy Smith
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Empty
PostSubject: Jan 2021 - Absent Friends   Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 am

Hello folks
Just millions of apologies from me ... I am swimming in work and when I looked at the clock the day had nearly gone.
Will do my very best for tomorrow ...

Scamper, scamper... here I am. Sorry. I guess I was the absent friend. We have a delightful FIVE count them FIVE stories this month... so nice to see some old friends playing.

This includes stories from both December Bandanny winners - thank you ladies - who will be polling (usual slightly adaptable rules of the Cat when we get shared neck cloths - smile)

The boys have already set off on their gratitude and cuddle round to the writers - so it time for you all to cast your votes.

Vote early, vote often!!! soapbox soapbox soapbox

(Will close the poll AFTER the 8th is over)
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Jan 2021 - Absent Friends   Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 7:08 am

Well I am still running late but here I am ...

The boys are bringing their Thank You cuddle round to a conclusion as they brush the cake crumbs off the next yellow bandanna and head out to give it to...

To...

Nell McKeon congrats congrats congrats

They will be indulging in lots of discussion of the beauties of Canada and thinking up something special for Valentines Day.

Thank you to ALL ladies who wrote and many congratulations to Nell (NM)

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Jan 2021 - Absent Friends   Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Congratulations, Nell McKeon!
two thumbs
Awesome challenge to your Canada one.

Gemhenry and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
nm131

nm131

PostSubject: Re: Jan 2021 - Absent Friends   Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Thank you for the votes and a nice welcome back yellow bandana. thankyou

Gemhenry likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 2021 - Absent Friends   Jan 2021 - Absent Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1