Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four legged fiends - I mean friends...

Go down 
+8
InsideOutlaw
HannaHeyes
FrankieASJ
Ghislaine Emrys
skykomish
Penski
BeeJay
Calico
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Empty
PostSubject: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

Just wondering...
From the avatar pictures - do Beejay and I actually own the same cat - and if so, how is she managing all the transatlantic travel??? All those times I think she is hiding in duvet - is she really at the airport?
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Dear KittyCalico,

LOL Yes I thought it funny when I first saw the pic of yours. Mine is smallish, and a bit of a brat. She amuses herself whapping the heads of my 2 boy kitties. If yours has the same personality then I imagine cats have discovered how to use a TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 am

Is it my imagination or does Calico's challenge kitty keep changing up?
Calico must be special to get her own cat!

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 am

Not your imagination: it appears sometimes to be a black kitty and sometimes a yellow cat head/tail. Wonder what the changing cat means. We all know Calico is special -- I guess the forum knows that too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:33 am

Well, speaking of the cat which changes all the time, I believe it changes to show that there are unread entries in the Monthly Challenge sub-forum. Black-no new entries, yellow-there are new entries.
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Ms. Kitty Calico and Ms. Kitty Beejay,

Do you know where your kitties are?? Suspect This little scamp has been living here since December. Do we have a wandering feline.

(I tired to simply link the picture to the site, but couldn't make it work. I will change back to my normal avatar very soon, but making kitty my avatar was the only way I succeeded at showing the picture. scratch )

Last edited by skykomish on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Maybe we should conduct a survey. I too have black kitties (2) that look to be siblings of all these lovely ones here. Not sure I can find a picture (hubby has the digital file, I never have pictures anymore) or I'd attach one of mine.
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Hmmm... Even more coal colored cats. Perhaps there is some elusive connection between ASJ fans and black kitties.

Last edited by skykomish on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm

It must be *very* elusive, as I am definitely NOT a cat person! I'm very allergic to them and avoid them at all costs.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 pm

skykomish wrote:

(I tired to simply link the picture to the site, but couldn't make it work. I will change back to my normal avatar very soon, but making kitty my avatar was the only way I succeeded at showing the picture. scratch )

You have to link images to the image URL. So you would want to upload your pictures to a site like photobucket and link them from there.

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 am

I too have a black cat, and she's my only one since the fluffy one shuffled on to the Milky Way (surely that's cat heaven???) So many felines on here.... I don't think Frankie's looks very well though.

By the way, does anyone know where the spell check is on this site for posts? Those of us who don't speak English as a first language can get it SOOO wrong sometimes and need all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't think there's a spellcheck on the forum. If you use Mozilla or Chrome you can get a browser spellcheck. I think it's built into Chrome (at least one my version). if you use Mozilla you can download spellchecking add-ons.
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 am

All these black cats constantly crossing our paths... how lucky we all must be!!

My big boy is playing 'let's get soaked and then make pawprints and dry off on nice clean bed...' as a regular fixture at moment.

The slinky gal is conducting war of nerves with Ginger next door.
Back to top Go down
FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 am

Silverkelpie wrote:
I too have a black cat, and she's my only one since the fluffy one shuffled on to the Milky Way (surely that's cat heaven???) So many felines on here.... I don't think Frankie's looks very well though.

I don't have a kitty I'm afraid - just a hamster! Embarassed
My oh so caring husband got me the cow skull - said it was 'cowboy style' so he thought I'd like it! He's so kind! Rolling Eyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 am

I also have two black kitty babies, (along with many more critters) sm

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:10 pm

I, too, am the proud mom to 9 year old Moki, yet another black cat. What does it all mean!!!???

P.S. I also have Wiley, who is (wiley that is).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm

InsideOutlaw prairiedog Putting my head over the parapet -I think it might mean that the collective noun is a coven...
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Ms. Kelpie,

Are you suggesting that we might be involved in nefarious doings...Double, double toil and trouble... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Nah... I only counted ten black cats and it takes thirteen to make a coven. There couldn't be three more. Could there???
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey, mine definitely has a split personality. Does that count? Hmmm, or at nine lives per cat.....
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:21 am

Isn't the rule a coven can be up to thirteen... then you split and form a new coven??? scratch

Not that I'd know - innocent whistling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 am

Ooh! Max seems to be well informed. Can I be in the UK coven? I don't think I can take the commute all the way over the pond. train
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

The commute is by broom. That shouldn't be too difficult, right? Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Witchi10

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

A fiend is about right!

Not sure why all this love for cats. That darn cat * made such a mess in the bathroom yesterday morning - what a thing to wake up to. And yes - she has an available kitty box.

I'd choose my Wyatt dog over Princess (named for the attitude) any day!

* Remember the old Disney movie with Dean Jones and Hayley Mills?

InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:12 pm

I don't know, Penski. Horse, dog or cat doesn't matter. We are the handmaiden (or valet) to them all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four legged fiends - I mean friends...   Four legged fiends - I mean friends... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four legged fiends - I mean friends...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next