Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?

Go down 
+6
Ghislaine Emrys
HelenWest
FrankieASJ
Calico
Penski
skykomish
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HelenWest

HelenWest

Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 am

Tashmina-
I would be interested to see that, but can't follow the link. Thanks!
HW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 am

No, I couldn't either Helen. Tashmina is simply referring to the comments made over on WetPaint under my story 'Home To Roost'.
Back to top Go down
HelenWest

HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks, Keays. But I don't know how to find the stories on Wetpaint. When I go to the site and search I never find anything at all. Oh well, I don't have time for this now anyhow.
HW
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 am

Well, I didn't fiddle with the link. It looks as if someone tried to redirect the link to another site?

HelenWest

HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 am

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound dismissive. I'm just busy, but I'll get to it later.
HW
Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 am

I found my way to the Home to Roost story because I am a nosy thing.

I always think the icons help to show how the manner of your words should be taken.
I have no intention of getting embroiled in this but wanted to clarify something before Kid mounts up and heads stateside.bandit 

I posted this on the H to R comments section.
I can't let this bit go no matter how much I think I should keep silent.
"HD here. I have just seen Maz's comment on the truth or platitudes thread on the other site which more or less says that if Sliverkelpie had any issues with VS she should not have said a thing but gone to the producers."

Nope, didn't suggest anything about others just stated what I do...See folks that's how trouble starts when people read between the lines that which is not there.Rolling Eyes

WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

In reply to Tashmina... don't leave. I loved your first story first off. That may be selfish...but unpack your bags. Second, off I do hem haw when it comes to others emotions. I blame that on too many years of intense customer service and always worrying about offending people. Myself, I have never been offended here (hope I can say I have not done any) and consistently I am feeling more comfortable with the group. I say that because this is the first writing forum I have been a part of and I feel I am learning the etiquette (I suppose is the correct word) and how to express myself freely here at the same time.

P.S. -- no idea about the incident you speak of and personally not interested...I say this bluntly because this is supposed to be free speech and ideas and assisting in improving as writers. So I do hope this is exactly what continues.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?   Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Platitudes: What do You want to hear?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2