Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Empty
PostSubject: October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 pm

AIRING SOON…
Saturday, October 22, at 8pm (Eastern time) on your Alias Smith and Jones Virtual channel - Alias Smith and Jones Stories.
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com

The Cold Hard Truth
by Inside Outlaw

“You’re hired. Be here at sun-up tomorrow and I’ll set you up on a crew,” said the big man.

“Uh, we’re hired? Don’t you want to know who we are?” asked Heyes.

“Don’t care who you are. Every other able-bodied man in town is up on the summit digging out. You’ve got your arms and legs and you both look healthy enough.” The man smiled and held out his hand.

Heyes grasped the offered hand, but the Kid frowned. “Sun-up?”

“Yep, we’re short-handed so we’ll work extra hours; six a.m. to six p.m. with a half hour lunch.”

Curry’s frown deepened, “That’s a twelve-hour day.”

“You can count, too. That’ll be a help.” Burt walked off leaving Heyes and the Kid shivering in the cold shadows.

“I’m gettin’ a feelin’ this job ain’t gonna be as easy as we thought, Heyes.”

cac

PostSubject: Re: October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm new to the virtual season this year having just joined in the spring. I love the anticipation! How many of these do we get?
Back to top Go down
Cal

Cal

PostSubject: VS   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 am

Me too Cac...I wanted to ask the same question but was too afraid to ask....I'm absolutely loving this years episodes ...and having to wait a week reminds me of when I was a kid....oh the excitement.

Thankyou to all the fabulous writers! bandit
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 am

I LOVED Virtual Season when I first discovered it, too. I remember watching the computer at the appointed time and refreshing until it "aired". I'm so glad it still feels like a new episode of our beloved outlaws trying for amnesty. The writers and producers put a lot of work behind the scenes for our viewers enjoyment. They'll be thrilled to know how much you look forward to the shows.

Unfortunately, Saturday's airing will be the last of this season. We missed some writers this season and are hoping they'll be back for the next one.

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:40 pm

NOW AIRING...
on your Alias Smith and Jones Virtual channel - Alias Smith and Jones Stories
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/t407-the-cold-hard-truth-by-inside-outlaw

The Cold Hard Truth very cold chill
by Inside Outlaw

Heyes and Kid find themselves stuck in a town in the middle of a blizzard and broke. Forced to take the only jobs available, the pair soon find themselves embroiled in a battle between the townspeople and the Chinese.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth   October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 22 - The Cold Hard Truth
Page 1 of 1