Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

off topic....CIVIL WAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

off topic....CIVIL WAR Empty
PostSubject: off topic....CIVIL WAR   off topic....CIVIL WAR Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:51 am

I have done it.
What I mean is, I have not only finished my Novel but I am gifting 100 copies.
Please, if your interested, pick one up.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/drama/95411?preview=true&ref=a_58ecf9bd-72dd-4dc9-a8b3-2dae08005e68

Alias Alice

PostSubject: Re: off topic....CIVIL WAR   off topic....CIVIL WAR Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 am

I have read Witchita's novel, and, if you love a good read and would like to give yourself a treat, I recommend you to download it at once.

It is moving and exciting and gives you entirely new perspectives on the Civil War.  I, for one, have learned a great deal that I never knew before.

(Also, the two main characters very slightly resemble another pair we know well!)

The picture of ante-bellum southern society is fascinating, and the language in which it is all written is very vivid and original.  Witchita is familiar with Creole, and uses it in this novel to great effect.

I recommend this book very highly.
Back to top Go down
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: off topic....CIVIL WAR   off topic....CIVIL WAR Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 pm

68 free copies left if you would like to share the link. And, to those of you reading my book, thank you so much. I am hoping enough reviews will be posted to the site to move into the winner's circle. I have been hearing feedback personally from some of you and I want to say, merci beaucoup, I was so worried about what I had created, but your reviews tell me...I should not have been so worried. Y'all are great... THANKS!

WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: to Alias Alice   off topic....CIVIL WAR Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello Alias Alice,
Thank you so much for downloading my book and even more for reading it. May I beg that you post a review on the site; each review puts me closer to actual consideration in the contest. Thank you. I am thrilled you enjoyed it, I am currently working on book two, Crowe Legacy: Into the Fire and it is moving along fast. There has been a lot of research, blood, love, and labor put into Heat Rising, so glad it gave you a new perspective on the War Between the States. I can see why you said, “Also, the two main characters very slightly resemble another pair we know well!” the Crowe Brothers are their own personalities, but like all partner duos they have that great chemistry which makes them work well together and yeah, I could not resist making one of them super cool with a six shooter as that is so very iconic in the American West Mythology. In addition, thank you for the comments regarding the language, there has been many thought processes if my vernacular use would be acceptable. But, you along with other reviews have been saying the same thing…that they love the language. Overall Alice, Merci Beaucoup.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off topic....CIVIL WAR   off topic....CIVIL WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

off topic....CIVIL WAR
Page 1 of 1