Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 23 - A burning question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Nov 23 - A burning question  Empty
PostSubject: Nov 23 - A burning question    Nov 23 - A burning question  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 am

Hello to one and all!!

The boys are feeling the chill, very cold BUT are wrapping themselves up (Red flannel longjohns, etc) and are setting off to cuddle and thank Penski and Rachel for two wonderful stories ... with the burning question being, do the boys get back together

(Course they do) awsome

NOW, we do not do head to heads, so both ladies get a yellow bandanny for their collection AND they get to share the boys.

Thank you both!!

Penski and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Nov 23 - A burning question    Nov 23 - A burning question  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:20 am

Ooh sharing the boys over Christmas sounds perfect! Only need to feed the Kid for some of the month....

Honoured to share the spoils Penski :) Though you can have Heyes' coffee. LOL.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Penski and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Nov 23 - A burning question    Nov 23 - A burning question  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:33 am

Honored to share the yellow bandana with you, Rachel - you're such a good writer.  And, I'm honored to have Heyes around while you have the Kid.  Me and Heyes have some story plotting to do between Christmas events and decorating.

treestuff

rachel741 and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Nov 23 - A burning question    Nov 23 - A burning question  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:38 am

I think my Kid Muse is hoping for a Christmas break...and not the kind of break I usually have in mind either.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 23 - A burning question    Nov 23 - A burning question  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 23 - A burning question
Page 1 of 1