Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years

Go down 
+5
RosieAnnie
Nebraska Wildfire
HannaHeyes
Penski
Calico
9 posters

Jan 18 - Looking back
1) Looking back, the boys are bugged that Mizz Maz never grants amnesty. Not even to a budding Marshall.
Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_lcap11%Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
2) Yellowstone stalwart Hannibal Heyes is bugged that Ranger Kid Curry is the hero of the dime novels – but they both love their surprise party.
Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_lcap56%Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
3) Looking back, what bugs Heyes is that in all the trains and banks they robbed, he DID shoot somebody.
Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_lcap11%Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
4) What bugs Kid Curry is ten years of outlawing and nothing to show for it. Perhaps they should pay Lom a visit to talk amnesty?
 11% [ 1 ]
5) What bugs Kid is being John Smith and Paul Jones … maybe the bible can offer a little inspiration?
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Empty
PostSubject: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:54 am

Our first poll of the new year!!

Six lovely ladies have taken the starter sentence and made six great tales for us.

Rosie is not polling as she is busy packing the boys' saddle bags and waving them off to give grateful cuddles to one and all.

So, ponder and cogitate - which story gets your vote??

Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 6:28 am

Well, the boys are concluding their cuddle round and consulting their SatNav (HatNav??) as to where they will be for Valentines.

And

We have a winner!!!

The very special yellowSTONE bandanny goes to...

NM

Very many congratulations on a great episode of a great series cowboy prairiedog wolf

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Well done, nm131  applause   well done!
congrats
Loving your Yellowstone tales!

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Congratulations nm131! congrats

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Congratulations!   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 7:15 am

Congratulations nm131!

Love the Yellowstone stories!

reading bal  study
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 8:17 am

Congratulations! I loved it!

congrats congrats congrats

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 1:44 pm

wow CONGRATULATIONS NM31!! wow

"You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." —Dave Barry
Back to top Go down
nm131

nm131

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Thank you Kindly for the Yellow Bandana!

grouphug thankyou

Now, I just have to actually visit Yellowstone and I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 am

Congrats, nm! applause Great story! two thumbs

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Congratulations NM!!!

congrats

PostSubject: Re: Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years   Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan 18 - What bugs me looking back over the past 10 years
Page 1 of 1