Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 23 - This just doesn't add up

Go down 
2 posters

April 23 This just doesn't add up
1) Things don’t add up when Heyes gets offered amnesty, but the Kid is on 6 months more probation, OR, do they?
April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_lcap11%April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
2) Something don’t add up when Heyes and Curry see how fast their oats are dwindling. Is there a thief in the stable – or rather, are there now three?
April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_lcap44%April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
3) Something don’t add up for the Posse when the boys disappear into thin air… or maybe into the middle of Lake Tahoe.
April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_lcap44%April 23 - This just doesn't add up Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

April 23 - This just doesn't add up Empty
PostSubject: April 23 - This just doesn't add up   April 23 - This just doesn't add up Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 11:07 am

Once again, apologies - I was gardening on a nice bank holiday yesterday and completely forgot

Sorry.

The boys have now reminded me as they set off on their grateful cuddle and thank you round to the three ladies who came out to play

Thank you ALL

And, folk, please vote....
(As we have only three, I am including our current bandanny holder in the poll.)

(Poll will finish on 9th...7 whole days)
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: April 23 - This just doesn't add up   April 23 - This just doesn't add up Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 10:14 am

Hello there
Late again...

Massive thank yous to all three ladies who wrote... I am sure the boys have expressed their gratitude on the cuddle round

We have a tie!!

Penski and NM will be sharing the boys and getting a Yellow Bandanny each ... Not that Penski in particular NEEDs any more bandannys lol2

congrats congrats congrats
to all

Now you all need to be thinking about a Crowning Glory :)
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: April 23 - This just doesn't add up   April 23 - This just doesn't add up Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 8:29 am

ALL three challenges were amazing - it was difficult to decide which one to vote for.  
thankyou
Thank you, Rachel741 and nm131 for coming out to play with me!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 23 - This just doesn't add up   April 23 - This just doesn't add up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 23 - This just doesn't add up
Page 1 of 1