Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat room test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

The chat room looks like it is working fine. Please let me know how chat goes this afternoon. I will be at a family event and won't make it.
Back to top Go down
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: chat room   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Why can't I get into the chat room? Or is chat already over--did it start earlier today than usual?
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Keays, When I clicked the "join chat" line at the bottom of the page, it took me to the chat room, but said I was disconnected. I just clicked the "log in" on the chat room page and Poof! I was in.

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi BJ, It worked, and we saw Keays there. We're still getting used to it, but it does work
Back to top Go down

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh well, guess I just missed all of you, although it said SK and Keays were still in the chat room. I'm glad the inaugural chat went well.
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

That's great news as regards the chat room and Keays. Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm

I received a PM saying someone was having trouble accessing the chat room for today's chat.

To get in, just click on the "join the chat" link, then once the chatbox appears, click on the "log in" link in the upper right corner. That should bring you in.
Back to top Go down

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: this chat room is awful   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:30 pm

i give up. I can't make this site work. sorry guess I won't be part of this any more
Back to top Go down

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Friscogirl, the chatbox is a little slow today. Since I see you had to post as a "guest" even though you were signed in and were able to send PMs, perhaps the site is just a little temperamental today? Please don't give up. Perhaps logging out and signing back in in a new browser window might help, sort of like a reboot?
Back to top Go down
Fortitudine

Fortitudine

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:16 pm

It's not giving me the link either. Please pass along my regrets to Ghis! was hoping to join the chat today.

There is no problem so big or complicated that it cannot be solved by the use of high explosives ~ Old Marine Corps saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlegreybungalow.blogspot.com

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Will do, Fort. Sorry you had so many problems.
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Fort, when you say it is not giving you the link, what are you seeing? Are you saying that when you click on chat room in the bottom it won't let you in or are you saying you can get in the chat room but can't post messages. Also if the chat box is not popping up as it should, do you have any security measures on your computer that could be preventing the pop-up?

Frisgogirl, I wrote you asking for information so I could help you. You never sent me any information on what you were seeing, how you were having trouble in any detail, or a screen shot of what was happening, so I couldn't help you. While I appreciate your frustration, sending me an e-mail that says "screw it," isn't going to help, and frankly is rude.

Fortitudine

Fortitudine

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi, Beejay. I was looking for love (er...I mean the chat room link) in all the wrong places. Remuda sent me the link but I was off folding clothes and only got in at around 6pm CDT.

Wait'll next time! By golly, I'll have 'er then.

There is no problem so big or complicated that it cannot be solved by the use of high explosives ~ Old Marine Corps saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlegreybungalow.blogspot.com
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm

I'd love to see you in chat some time! I couldn't make it today as I was gone again!! and most of the last few weeks. No

Glad you found the love... Very Happy

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:46 am

I tried to take a screen shot of the web page but there was no way I could figure out to attach it and e mail it to you. Basically my screened showed the chat link and there was no button that said join. I tried closing out and signing back in, but nothing changed.
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:29 am

The link IS what you click on to join chat. There is no button. If hitting the link doesn't bring up the chat box than your computer is blocking the pop-up.

AllegraW

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Sorry I can't get onto Chat tonight. My Computer wont let me and I'm just too tired to work out why. Am so sorry.

Allegra
Back to top Go down
CarolineMcK

CarolineMcK

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 am

hope nobody minds but I tried to work out the chat room I wanted to figure it out before I try to join in on a chat sm
I think it is pretty easy, actually and like the archives
thanks for making this so easy
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Carolyn. go into the chat room any time you want. Sunday is official chat day, but there is no reason for members to stay out of chat on other days.

Sponsored content

Chat room test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat room test   Chat room test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat room test
Page 1 of 1