Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta reader for challenge story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwalker

Beta reader for challenge story Empty
PostSubject: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 1:39 am

Hi,

still new to the forum I'm not sure if I should post a contribute to the challenge stories yet, nevertheless I've got an idea for the topic of the current month.

I’m quite sure it’s unusual to search a beta reader for them, but I fear my language knowledge isn’t good enough to post it without proofreading.

Is someone here who would be so kind to have a look at it, when it's finished?
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 9:05 am

I’m a fairly new writer, but if you don’t get a better offer, I’d be willing to help.

Nebraska Wildfire.
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm

So glad you're jumping right in with writing a challenge, Nightwalker. They're a lot of fun to write. I'd be happy to beta-read a challenge, too. I don't have much time for a story, but challenges are under 3,000 words so they don't take as much time. By the way, I usually have my challenges beta-read before posting, too.

Nightwalker

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 2:24 am

OK, then I'll try to feel less silly ;-)

Thanks for the frienly offers.

My stories are not so sophisticated that they call for much experiance in writing to correct them, I'd guess. I expect that the most mistakes will be simple basics and no big challenge for a native speaker.

Will we give it a try, Nebraska Wildfire? I would send you then a personal message when I finished the story.
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:59 am

I would be glad to help! I am a but busy this coming week, so I might not be able to get to it the same day. If you need it reviewed before I can reply, I’m sure Penski would be even better at reviewing it than I would be. Welcome to the challenge! I always love to read different writers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:58 am

Fine let's make it that way.

There's no need to hurry ;-)

The story is not finished yet and there's still a lot of time until the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Nebraska Wildfire

Nebraska Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 6:56 am

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta reader for challenge story   Beta reader for challenge story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta reader for challenge story
Page 1 of 1