Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cac

Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:31 pm

My daughter (gunslinger) just read TTH and loved it. Wasn't there a TTH-spin-off posted at some point? I can't find it through search. I want to say it mostly involved Heyes....
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Who wrote the "Tell-Tale Heart" story and where did gunslinger find it?

cac

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 6:55 am

Sorry, I meant the Edgar Allan Poe story, "The Tell-Tale Heart." I forget that not everyone is an English teacher like me :) Gunslinger read it in school yesterday, LOVED it, and is off reading more Poe stories :)

But since she also likes ASJ, I thought I remembered someone writing one with a similar theme of guilt and obvious TTH allusions. I haven't had much luck though with the search function here.
Back to top Go down
cac

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Found it! Sister Grace's entry for "Ghosts."
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:50 am

wolf I am howling with happiness my "Tell-tale Heart" inspired story was found even before I found this thread. I'm so glad to know that someone liked it and remembered it! thankyou Here's the link:

https://gracerwilliams.wordpress.com/challenges-2016/ghosts/

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?   Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't there a "Tell-Tale Heart" story?
Page 1 of 1