Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dog Buddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

New Dog Buddy Empty
PostSubject: New Dog Buddy   New Dog Buddy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Howdy gang!

It's been a rough autumn, but hopefully things will be settling down soon.  At the end of September I had to put my buddy Wyatt to sleep.  That put me in a tailspin that I lessened by helping paint the church every night after work.  Meanwhile, I was online and at the pound looking for a new buddy.

New Dog Buddy Diesel10
And here's Diesel, aka Houdini!  Don't let that innocent face deceive you.  Diesel is a 11-month lab from the pound that is a latchkey puppy.  He's good when we're around, but barks and causes trouble when we're at work.  He escaped a cement & chain link fence dog run by pulling the chain link until to permanently bowed inward, allowing him to slip underneath.  We're not sure how he made it out of the backyard that day.  Saturday night we put him safely in a crate in our living room.  Five hours later, we opened the garage door to see a happy puppy.  He managed to find a weak link in the crate and got out to play with the garbage and pull down my vertical blinds in the bedroom (he must not have liked them much).  Then he actually opened a door by pulling and turning the knob at the same time, allowing he access into the garage where he rearranged a few things.  Definitely too smart for his own good - a real Houdini.

RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

New Dog Buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dog Buddy   New Dog Buddy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 pm

What a clever dog! Gee, just think what a dog like this might do to help a couple pretty good bad men who want to get back at some louse who cheated them. . . you not only have a new friend, but you have inspiration!
happydog

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down

New Dog Buddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alias Smith and Jones Writers  :: The Discussion Spot :: Member Stuff :: The Town Crier-
Jump to: