Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Married with Children

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Married with Children Empty
PostSubject: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:30 am

They get amnesty!
Who can you see getting married?  Who would be the better spouse and why (besides looks)?  Who can you see having children?

No amnesty... do you see either of them marrying?  Having children?

sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

The fun (at least for me) is not in figuring out one answer to this question, but in exploring all the different answers that might be possible to this question. Remember those "Choose your own adventure" books from way back when we were kids? I think it's fun to start from this beginning point, amnesty...now what? And run with any idea that comes to mind on a given day. Trapping the fellas into just ONE destiny seems like a waste of good writing material to me, so, one day I might write them single, one day married, or only one of them married, etc. It's like having a set of Heyes and Curry paper dolls for trying on different hats and seeing how they fit. cowboyclap rifle

Good question, Penski. I'm eager to see what everyone else's feelings are on this subject.

ChristinaASJ

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:57 pm

"Heyes and Curry paper dolls" - now there's a thought.

I know what you mean though, Grace - and that's the joy of writing stories.
Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: I t   Married with Children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 9:50 am

I think with amnesty the chances of them both marrying and having children are fairly high. In the pilot, Heyes persuaded the Kid to not get embroiled in a gunfight by saying they were looking for the chance of having a normal life. In that era marrying and having a family would have been considered 'normal'. As to who would make the better husband? As long as they married women that were best suited to them, they'd both be pretty good spouses.

Without amnesty, maybe if they finally gave up on the idea of it, they both might marry. But imagine they'd tell their respective spouses the truth.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 am

I wonder if amnesty will give them the normalcy they want. Will their reputations continue to follow them? I see the Kid realizing his reputation would put a family in harm's way - there's someone out there who wants his title of "Fastest Gun". Heyes has a reputation, too, of being a schemer and gambler. I think it would take a special kind of woman for him to settle down.

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:58 pm

I can see their reputations getting in the way for sure- have written stories to that effect. But if they married the right women I have hope they'd find their normal life- if only because they both deserve one.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children   Married with Children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Married with Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alias Smith and Jones Writers  :: The Discussion Spot :: Banterings-