Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which ASJ Co-Star?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Which ASJ Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Which ASJ Co-Star?   Which ASJ Co-Star? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm

If you could be any ASJ co-star, which one would you want to be (from an episode or fanfiction)?

From Iona:

If it was from an episode I would like to be either Clementine or Annabelle. I love the great relationship Clem has with both boys and the affection they have for her. I like Annabelle for the obvious reason she gets to spend all that time alone with Kid.

If I was a character from fan fiction it would have to be Kate from Karen's stories. She is independent, strong and gets her man.

I liked the character of Stella in Lana's stories.

Wonder if anyone will chose to be Michelle?

====================

From Frankie:

I've always had a soft spot for Lorraine! OK - I know she was crazy but I think she'd be the most fun to play. Plus she had Kid Curry at her mercy all tied up on that chair and it sets my mind to thinking .....

(Stella, huh Iona?! Another bad girl who has a bit of fun with the Kid!)

====================

From Iona:

Frankie - I like the rebel in Stella. I think the scene in the second story where she is being made to go to church reminds me a lot of myself when I was at school.

====================

From Remuda:

I have to agree with Iona and go with Clementine -- like her spunk. Just did not care for her trying to blackmail the guys . . .

====================

From Sister Grace:

First character that comes to mind is Helen, the saloon gal from "The Fifth Victim". I don't think I really need to explain why, do I?

Second thought that pops in is, wouldn't it be nice to have that on-going friendship with both Heyes and Curry? So, of course, Clem's name comes to mind.

Third - Jim Stokeley. Both guys seemed to really like Jim a lot and he had their respect, but I don't think I'd like fighting with the Kid, even if I would be the one winning.

Like Iona, Kate McCullough from Karen Sumners' stories seems a pretty good choice, but...

I've decided, the perfect co-star does not yet exist, so I plan to write her...or him.

*note: Sister Grace reserves the right to change her mind about her co-star of choice at the drop of a hat...Second and Third season Curry hat, of course!

====================

From Ghislaine:

At this particular moment (and many others!), I would choose Leslie O'Hara. She was able to seize the moment when necessary, and was intelligent enough to guess who the boys really were but not let it bother her unduly. Leslie could ride and shoot (at least she said she could), she was clever, persistent, creative, imaginative, and independent--all appealing characteristics. She did get to kiss Heyes, and I suspect (hope) he thought she was more his match--in a good way--than Julia was. Plus, she supposedly got to go all the way to Denver with both Heyes and Curry, and then who knows what happened once they got there??? Besides, Leslie is my middle name so I guess I just feel a natural affinity for her!

====================

From Max:

I wanna be 'The Governor!' - Hey, why would I settle for anything else???

"Now we're alone Meeeeeester Heyes, what can you do to convince me you really, really want that amnesty???"

====================

From Beejay:

I'd like to be a horse, preferably that cute one Heyes rides. Free food, a fairly easy job, lots of down time-yep, sounds good.

====================

From Kwiltn

Hmmmm, who would I want to be? Well, if I were female, I think I'd like to be Clem, as she seemed to have the longest standing relationship with the boys. And even though it was a (mostly) platonic friendship, I do believe that with a little more hip swing here and a bat of the eyelashes there, she could definitely takes things to a higher level. But then, I'd have to decide which one of the boys I'd want, and I have always had a hard time with that... Flip a coin, maybe?

Now, if I were a male character, I'd want to be Lom. smiley40 Even though H&C were always giving me more grey hairs with their adventures, at least I'd always know where they were, they'd come running whenever I wanted them to, and I could help them along in their quest for the amnesty.

====================

From Caroline McK

I've been thinking about this for a few days, and wouldn't mind being Caroline Porter. She has Heyes looking at her and Curry dining with her in the pilot and turns up in some fanfic. She seems to be intelligent and is eager to persuade Lom of innocence.

I also would like to try Clem's character. She's close to both of them and well, let's face it, had a lot more time with them. My only problem would be that I would NOT keep a photo in a bank vault (not of them, anyway) but especially since Heyes has the resources to remove it with ease if he chooses.smiley35 (Yes, I am aware that Kid got the photo in that fanfic story).

And there is ONE fanfic out there that Caroline gets Heyes and Clem gets Kid -- hmmm ... Could I possibly be both??? The best of both sides of the coin

====================

From Cattle Annie

Well if it is a show co-star I agree with Ghislaine - Leslie O'Hara! Also, Bridget Jordan from 'The Posse That Wouldn't Quit' - because she gets to ride a horse with Heyes and like most of us falls for him at young age.

If it is a co-star from fanfic, well I could go on for awhile but I'll limit myself to - Elizabeth Darkly from Maz McCoy's series, Calico's - Nell Meredith from 'Arcadia' or Meg Spencer from 'Not Like it is in the Dime Novels', Christina Newman Heyes from Grace R. Williams Sheridan series. Okay, who am I fooling - just about anyone that gets to spend some time with Heyes!

====================

From AllegraW

Tee hee. I've just read this. Okay, I know I'm a bit slow!

I know straight off which character I'd be. It's not a character that has been documented at all actually - a shadowy figure from the past.

Quite simply I'd be the person who led our two boys astray in the first place. I wonder when they'll do the prequel. I'll be there. Heh heh

====================

From Fortitudine

Given what the boys looked like in almost every episode, I think I'd rather be the makeup assistant who gets to apply...and then remove...all the dirt and bruises.

Which ASJ Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ASJ Co-Star?   Which ASJ Co-Star? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm

love the responses -- agree with Fort re: makeup assistant.

That said, in the show -- I can certainly see being either Annabelle (who I certainly fantasized about being when I first saw the show -- I definitely saw that episode) now I also can say Helen seems like fun for obvious reasons. I don't actually like Clem -- I think she's a terrible friend -- blackmails them into breaking the law when she knows they're trying to go straight, then lets them pay for her year in Mexico and cheats on the Kid -- no no friend there. I much prefer Georgette -- she's honest about her greedy nature and if you look at the scene in the boxcar on their way to San Francisco (Don't get mad, get even) -- she's clearly on intimate terms with them -- can't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

Which ASJ Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ASJ Co-Star?   Which ASJ Co-Star? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:29 pm

bump Bumping this thread since we have some many new folks. Besides, some of us "old" folks may have changed our minds.

If you could be any ASJ co-star, which one would you want to be (from an episode or fanfiction)? huh

RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

Which ASJ Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ASJ Co-Star?   Which ASJ Co-Star? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:39 pm

I would like to be the seamstress who made the clothes for Pete and Ben, because then I would need to do lots and lots of fittings. Twisted Evil

Failing that, I think I would be Blackjack Jenny. She's a good friend to the boys. I like to think that any jury would refuse to convict her, and that she would go on to have some good years left.

Got to think hard about which fanfic character, though. So many good ones to choose from. . .

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which ASJ Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which ASJ Co-Star?   Which ASJ Co-Star? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which ASJ Co-Star?
Page 1 of 1