Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEN RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid4ever

Kid4ever

BEN RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: BEN RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE   BEN RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:34 pm

I am posting this for Shenango, you can PM her if interested sm

Hello friends,

I'm finding it necessary to let go of some of my ASJ memorabilia for financial reasons.

I'm sure there will be more stuff coming, but for starters (and it pains me to do this), I have to sell the tall, antique coat rack that I bought from the estate of Nadine Murphy, Ben's Mom. It's solid wood, but not too heavy, and it has hooks on all four sides. One of the bottom hooks was broken off before I bought it, so I'm selling it AS IS.

I paid $135USD at auction, PLUS shipping and I'm asking $110USD plus shipping to sell it. If that's too steep for you, please make me an offer, as any reasonable offer will be entertained. It's been safely housed in a smoke-free home.

As far as shipping goes, it is considered an OVERSIZED item, so shipping will be a little costly, but I want to have it arrive to the new owner in the same shape in which I received it when it was purchased.

I wasn't able to get the photos to a website online where they can be viewed easily, so they're in a private album on my Facebook page. If you are interested, please U2U me with your email address and I will send the photos privately. (Sorry).

Once I find them, I will also have some original copies of scripts that I purchased from eBay- they belonged to one of the studio executives.

BEN RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1