Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's a Wrap!

Go down 
+2
BeeJay
Penski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:18 pm

That's a wrap to the 2014 Virtual Season!  

As the Executive Producer of VS, I want to thank this season's writers   writing:  Inside Outlaw, Ty Pender, Maz McCoy, RosieAnnie, Hanna Heyes, Calico, Allegra and Penski & Friends.  Writing in the VS format and pleasing the producers is not an easy task, but this season went together without any apparent problems.  Thank you so much for your time, talent, cleverness, and willingness to compromise to "air" a wonderful "episode" of a show we all loved!  

I want to thank the producers  reading :  BeeJay, Ghislaine and JoAnn.  Real life got busy for all of you and yet you made the time to beta-read the stories.  It's time and commitment on your part and realizing you're comments or suggests may not make you popular with your peers.  Special recognition goes to Sister Grace for the witty snippets and blurbs.  Thank you for all your hard work!   

And I want to thank the reader  study , especially those that commented on the stories.  Writers thrive on feedback, even if it's a "good story".  Most of you know how discouraging it is when you know folks are reading, but not commenting.  So to the readers who enjoyed the stories, especially those who took the time and effort to comment, thank you!   

Hoping 2015 VS will go as smooth with a few more stories for the season.  Get out your pen and start writing... never too soon to get a story ready for the season!   sm 

Thanks to all... and good night!  
 thankyou

BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:23 am

I would like to thank Penski for all she does to 'stand and deliver' Virtual Season every year. She has the amazing ability to organize the variety of talents of the writers and producers, and streamline them into a coherent and delightful season of stories for all of us to enjoy. It isn't an easy task! She also devotes long hours to preparing the stories for 'publishing,' so they look wonderful on the board.  Executive production of a season is like working a second job without recompense! I truly appreciate how much you put into every season. Thank you so much for all your hard work Penski!!!
 awsome

Maz

Maz

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:49 pm

NOooooooooooooo!

It can't be finished. I am so far behind reading them all everyone will think I don't care.
Can't we go round again  morerain to give me time to catch up?

Well done to everyone who wrote a tale.
Well done all the editors, beta-ers and that Penski woman for nagging us to write! Very Happy 

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:52 am

Great season everybody. I still marvel at how everyone is able to find the time to put all these stories together. And it's always over too soon! Thanks again for some wonderful stories.
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Belated thanks to our very own Lovely Penksi and her posse of eagle eyed editors and witty blurb providers 

We do appreciate all the work you pour in to make it happen and let us play the annual round of our team sport.
 purr 

Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Many, many thanks to you, Penski, for all your work bringing VS to life. Thanks, too, to our editors, Ghislaine, BJ, and JoanneB for the time and effort you've put into making the stories the best they can be.

I'm looking forward to next year!!

"You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." —Dave Barry
Back to top Go down
FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:16 am

applause two thumbs thumbsup cool wow excited thankyou 
For another fantastic VS run.  reading   study 
 congrats  to all the writers - especially first timers.
Extra  grouphug  for the producers - especially that Pesky one!  sm 

Perhaps next year I'll get around to writing one.  writing   Rolling Eyes

That's a Wrap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a Wrap!   That's a Wrap! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's a Wrap!
Page 1 of 1