Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASJ fan trailer

Go down 
+9
FrankieASJ
Penski
stormr
WichitaRed
Ghislaine Emrys
Maz
sistergrace
RosieAnnie
Yope1995
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Yope1995

Yope1995

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Lately, I've been messing around making videos instead of writing (shame on me!) in my spare time.
Last night I was inspired to create a trailer for an ASJ episode. sm It's of "Smiler with a Gun"; not particularly my favorite episode but it was what I had handy.
Hope ya'll enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3759676/
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Holy smokes, Yope! It's unfair for you to be 18 years old and so talented! This is really good.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:08 pm

wow Yope, that was fantastic! So dramatic. Well done!  awsome  

Maz

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Brilliant Yope!!

Truly brilliant. two thumbs 

Ghislaine Emrys

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Yeah, what they said. ^ sm  The only minor quibble I have is that you show and name three men at the start but then your first title card says "Four men..."  So that might be a bit confusing to someone not familiar with the show.  But not really a big deal.  What program did you use to create this and what was the music (and could you select the music)?  Also wondering: how long did it take you to create the trailer?  I'm guessing a few hours. Now I'm kinda inspired to try making a trailer myself!

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Yope1995

Yope1995

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Ghislaine Emrys wrote:
Yeah, what they said. ^ sm  The only minor quibble I have is that you show and name three men at the start but then your first title card says "Four men..."  So that might be a bit confusing to someone not familiar with the show.  But not really a big deal.  What program did you use to create this and what was the music (and could you select the music)?  Also wondering: how long did it take you to create the trailer?  I'm guessing a few hours.  Now I'm kinda inspired to try making a trailer myself!
Thanks all! ^^

Haha, I forgot what the actor's name was who played the miner and forgot to add him in.  wheel Complete derp moment on my part! XD

I used Windows Movie Maker, the music was "Equilibrium" by Mark Petrie (he does a lot of awesome theatrical music for trailers, etc!), and yepper, it took maybs 3-4 hours. :) It probably would've been done sooner if my computer hadn't been all glitchy on me, lol!

Yes!!! Very Happy Do it, Ghis! It's a lot of fun. sm I'll bet you could come up with something catchy. I'm not very creative when it comes to title cards and the like. XD

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3759676/
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Whoo hoo I enjoyed this very well done and now I want to go watch smiler I was highly impressed with your quality if work especially considering this was your first. Do you plan on doing more?

stormr

stormr

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 am

Very Cool!
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Wonderful job!  sm 

FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 am

Nice!  sm   Very Happy   applause

ChristinaASJ

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 am

Wow! That was great  sm
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Very fun, Yope. The music and the titles make it appear to be an epic! Great job!

Remuda

Remuda

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Really well done, Yope!  I agree with Beejay it sounds epic and makes me want to run to my local movie house to see it.

InsideOutlaw

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 am

Wow. I want to go watch that episode all over again! Excellent trailer, Yope. You're very good at this.

"You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." —Dave Barry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASJ fan trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASJ fan trailer   ASJ fan trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASJ fan trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alias Smith and Jones Writers  :: The Discussion Spot :: Tangentially Related to ASJ-
Jump to: