Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old stuff from the BM forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old stuff from the BM forum Empty
PostSubject: Old stuff from the BM forum   Old stuff from the BM forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 am

Last weekend, I discovered to my great chagrin that my website was hacked. Mad Mad Mad 
I'm now in the proces of putting stuff back online and while searching for back up files I discovered that I have a complete back up from some of the things that saw the light on the old Ben Murphy forum back in 2006/2007 (Shocked )
One of the things I stumbled on was the AS&J Comic book and it made me laugh out loud reading it. So I thought I'd put everything back online, thinking others might enjoy it too. Subjects are: fans meeting in Burbank, Heyes and Curry dealing with the aftermath, the holiday season and the Kid Curry Inspiration diet.

It can be found here:  

http://www.rinaflorijn.nl/comic/index.htm

Old stuff from the BM forum 01_15a_2007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old stuff from the BM forum   Old stuff from the BM forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:01 am

Those were a fun read, Radio. Thanks for posting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old stuff from the BM forum   Old stuff from the BM forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 am

Ehm... I bear some sad news and some (hopefully) good news.

As said, my website was hacked a while ago. Since then I've been putting things back online and realized that I had full back ups of both my old Ben Murphy site and my old Robin of Sherwood site.
Thinking about it, I thought it was a bit of a waste to have them just as back ups so at the moment, I'm trying to figure out how to integrate them with my current website. It does mean though, that when that stuff goes back up, my music videos will come down.

So!

If you'd like to watch my videos again, make sure to download them to your own computer by next week. You can find them at http://www.rinaflorijn.nl/?p=116. Just right-click on the correct title and save as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old stuff from the BM forum   Old stuff from the BM forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old stuff from the BM forum
Page 1 of 1