Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Challenge/plot bunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laureen

Story Challenge/plot bunny Empty
PostSubject: Story Challenge/plot bunny   Story Challenge/plot bunny Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Plot Bunny/story challenge:

I'm sure you are all familiar with the Kid & Heyes Literary Society. More than 10 years ago Kelly Ingles passed away and could never write a post-amnesty follow-up to The Kindness of Strangers. The original story ends where the Kid leaves Alex's ranch (Alex is Heyes youngest brother-who is about the Kid's age) vowing to wait until the amnesty comes through before he tells Heyes that one of his brothers survived the massacre. Perhaps Kelly wouldn't mind if the AS&J authors here wrote this story? It would be such a great story!

In the challenge story, Heyes would find out about his younger brother Alex and be reunited. The challenge could be for various story versions using this plot bunny.

If you aren't familiar with the story it is on derbysulzers dot com/kindnessofstrangers.ht m.

Laureen F
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Story Challenge/plot bunny   Story Challenge/plot bunny Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm curious, Laureen. Were you a friend/family member of Kellie Ingle? If any of us were to consider a continuation of her story, I know we would want to attempt it with the blessing of her friends/family, since she is no longer able to give consent herself.

I read this story today. Lots of action. Lots of great material here! study Story Challenge/plot bunny 1992828207

Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Story Challenge/plot bunny   Story Challenge/plot bunny Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you for posting this information, Laureen. Would Kellie's friends on the Kid and Heyes Literary Society site know if she wanted a continuation? If so, they might want the opportunity to write that in her memory. Since they haven't, and it has been several years, perhaps their feeling was to leave it as is. Have you approached them?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Challenge/plot bunny   Story Challenge/plot bunny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Challenge/plot bunny
Page 1 of 1