Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(REPEAT POST) NEED A FEW WILLING VICTIMS...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid4ever

Kid4ever

(REPEAT POST) NEED A FEW WILLING VICTIMS... Empty
PostSubject: (REPEAT POST) NEED A FEW WILLING VICTIMS...   (REPEAT POST) NEED A FEW WILLING VICTIMS... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 am

I am heeding the very sage advice of someone who thought it would be a great idee to post this here as well so that my PLEA FOR HELP would capture more notice than the restricted area of the writer's forum.

So here is what I am needing desperately: (And no, it is NOT the dark-haired one with dimples)
Very Happy

prairiedog Looking for a few brave souls whom I can rope cowboy into a little project I am doing.

THERE IS A TIME CONSTRAINT ON THIS train so the sooner I get the info the better.

THE LAST DAY I CAN ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE A PART OF THIS IS:
THE LATE AFTERNOON OF SUNDAY, MARCH 31.

If you have already replied on the other post and feel the sudden urge to share more than one story, I welcome your submission with open arms!!! grouphug

It will not require much, only that you are either CURRENTLY WRITING writing or have written a completed story or are currently working on one that is "stalled" Mad (i.e. you've left the boy's hanging and can't seem to finish it).

The only thing I need you to do is to put your answer to my post here (if you don't mind sharing publicly) or you can PM me.

It will only take a few moments of your time...

WHAT I NEED:

NAME OF THE STORY
SYNOPSIS
IF COMPLETED: Did anything MAJOR/FUNNY/MEMORABLE/UNUSUAL happen to Heyes and/or Kid (i.e. shot, hurt, bounty hunter, sheriff, did they get paid for the job, help someone, etc)

IF YOU ARE STUCK: desert Tell me where you've left the boys at the stalled place (i.e. jail, campsite, saloon, etc)

I AM NOT looking to steal any bunnies, nor am I looking for stories to finish; unfortunately, I just don't have the time to do the extensive research required with such a short deadline to meet.
I promise you it is something creative, fun and should be worth the few minutes it takes to do this.
I will be using the info in kind of an "interactive" project, so by submitting your info you are agreeing to allow your info to be a part of it (only on BJ's site).

scratch FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS & TO SHARE WITH THE OTHER WRITERS THAT I NEED SOME HELP!!!! sm

grouphug Thank you for reading through this and a gazillion thanks thankyou if you can help out applause

(REPEAT POST) NEED A FEW WILLING VICTIMS...
Page 1 of 1