Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Sister Grace

Go down 
+8
InsideOutlaw
sistergrace
Yope1995
RosieAnnie
Maz
HannaHeyes
Calico
Penski
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:57 am

"You about ready to ride, Kid?" Heyes asked about to grab his saddlebags from the bed.

"We can't leave for another hour or so."

"Why not?"

Curry gave his best friend his best glare. "You forgot! I told you last night... It's Sister Grace's birthday and I wanna see her off to work this mornin'."

Heyes closed his eyes and sighed. "How could I have forgotten that." He pulled out a book and made himself comfortable on the bed. "You take your time sayin' good bye and I'll wait here outta the way."

The Kid smiled as he grabbed the flowers, a cake and a bottle of Kahlua. "See ya later." He walked down the hall and tapped lightly on another door. "Sister Grace?"

A moment later, the door opened a crack. "Thaddeus?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER GRACE!"
cake

Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:02 am

What would such an innocent flower as Sister Grace do with a bottle of Kahlua - let alone with a freshly bathed ex-outlaw???

Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil

And - that cake with all the whipped cream??!! No

cake cake cake

Happy birthday Sister G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 am

Like the rest of us; I'm sure she could think of something! banner Sister Grace! Have fun with the whipping cream!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 am

card cake Happy Birthday, Sister Grace cake card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm

cake Ooh a secret birthday. Hope the Kid gave you a great send off to work, and that he's waiting for you when you get home -- a little bubble bath, Kahlua, and Kid. What could be better? Anyway hope you have a very babies
Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Happy birthday Sister Grace! bal babies bal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

card :champagne1: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace :champagne1: card

banner airplane banner airplane banner airplane banner airplane banner airplane banner airplane
Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm

bath Sister Grace pampered herself in preparation for the arrival of her favourite outlaw.

Sheesh said Maz, A birthday? That woman will do anything to get Kid over to her place!
Just send him back clean!!

Happy Birthday!!!!! cake

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:36 pm

banner babies banner
Have a wonderful, happy birthday, Sister Grace!

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Yope1995

Yope1995

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm

[Happy Birthday, SisterGrace! bal center][b]

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3759676/
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Awww - What wonderful b'day wishes! Thanks, everyone! grouphug

A pre-work send-off like that could make the whole idea of goin' to work on my birthday a mite easier to take. purr

(sidenote: Since the consumption of alcohol before work is frowned upon, the Kahlua portion of the celebration has been postponed to this evening, therefore Heyes has cracked open another book, I think it's War and Peace, study and the Kid'll be tied up...I mean his presence will be requested for just an itsy bitsy bit more.) bath Big hugs to all of you!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 pm

hbirthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY SisterGrace!

card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:31 pm

banner Happy Birthday, Sister Grace! banner
bal
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm

babies HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTERGRACE, MAY THE KID BE WITH YOU!!!!! babies

banner

cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 pm

bal HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER GRACE! bal

surprise surprise surprise

Hope you had a lovely day with the Blond One!
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:17 pm

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
SISTER GRACE!!!

I HOPE (I MEAN, I'M SURE) YOU, THE KID,
AND THAT OTHER FELLA ARE HAVING A GRAND OLE TIME!

sunny bottle Very Happy grouphug rubberducky yes

banner

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am

Happy Belated Birthday Sister Grace

bannerbd

I apologize for being late, but I'm guessing that you have been too busy with your guest to read our messages anyway. I trust that you have been having a grand time. (Kaluha and whipped cream and an outlaw. Sheesh. Sounds exciting. )

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 am

ruinedcake bdcakesurprise Happy Birthday, Sister Grace bdcakesurprise ruinedcake

Sorry I'm late but you know how us Latin types do everything 'maƱana'
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 1459822924Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 2364584393Happy Belated Birthday, Sister GraceHappy Birthday, Sister Grace 2364584393Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 1459822924
I hope you had a wonderful day!

Kid4ever

Kid4ever

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:43 pm

bal Adding my "belated wishes" to the rest, Sister Grace... grouphug Hope it was all you wanted and more!

banner

cake
bannerbd Anything you did with the Kid couldn't be anything but fun... cowboy

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you, gang! My birthday was quiet and relaxing. Ahhh... Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 4047770651

The celebration continued into a second day Thursday evening when I ran across The Graduate on Turner Classics. My husband was forced... I mean decided to watch that whole thing with me for a 30 second viewing of Ben Murphy. Well, that's why I was watching. Why was HE watching? Good question. confused My guess is either 'cause it was my b'day part deux, or because I had wrestled him for the remote and won. Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 1992828207 On the other hand, perhaps he secretly loves Simon and Garfunkel? Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 184121345

Anyway, the birthday was wonderful, just like all of you! Thanks for the wishes! Happy Birthday, Sister Grace 2364584393

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Sister Grace   Happy Birthday, Sister Grace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Sister Grace
Page 1 of 1