Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members!

Go down 
+17
AllegraW
HelenWest
Yope1995
Cornelia May
Kid4ever
Maz
Fortitudine
Calico
FrankieASJ
sistergrace
HannaHeyes
InsideOutlaw
skykomish
BeeJay
Penski
RosieAnnie
Ghislaine Emrys
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 am

Welcome a-rino-mi
hellowave

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:08 am

colors Welcome AllTrekkedUp and A-rino-mi colors

I hope you'll come out and play with right away
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:23 am

welcome
Howdy, Alltrekkedup and a-rino-mi!
Welcome to the forum!

flags

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:39 am

Wow! Just can't keep up with all these new members.

flags Welcome to the gang a-rino-mi! flags

If I missed anyone in the recent arrivals -- welcome too!
grouphug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:05 am

colors Welcome Alltrekkedup and A-rino-mi colors

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 am

welcome Welcome, AllTrekkedUp and A-rino-mi clan
flags flags flags

Jump in and have fun!

A-rino-mi, what's the origin of your alias? It's very different.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 pm

colors colors
Welcome, AllTrekkedUp and A-rino-mi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 am

Welcome to the gang
Alltrekkedup and A-rino-mi!
welcome welcome welcome
Please tell us about your aliasses!
Back to top Go down
HelenWest

HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 am

Welcome Alltrekkedup and A-rino-me! We're friendly folks here.

HW
bal
Back to top Go down
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Alltrekkedup and a-rino-mi   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Apologize for my delayed welcome, I am still bumbling about the website.

Howdy Alltrekkedup

Howdy a-rino-mi

bal
Hope to see y'all around the poker table and look forward to some great conversations.

WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Howdy Cornelia May, Yope1995 and HelenWest
As I lern my way around the site, I look forward to reading your work and chatting with you.
Congrats on finding such a great show
to fall for.

bal

WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello LAF1024....welcome, welcome, welcome to the group. I enjoyed reading your comments on my stories on FanFic and look forward to getting to know you. bump

HelenWest

HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Well, hi there Wichita Red! Glad to have you here. We look forward to hearing from you!
HW
Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2364584393
Back to top Go down
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm

bal Hello All, I only just found this sections. Thank you so much for all the welcomes. Makes a gal feel real good.

Now I saw some questions in here -- let me see if I cam answer them.

sunny Remuda - as you have learned by now I am a writer and a reader.

sunny SisterGrace - Montana Red Dog...well played Sister. I could be there is a little thing around here called Wichita Faro, which is a gambling game. But really Wichita Red is my Oklahombra gun-fighting name.

sunny Ghislaine Emrys- I have lived in Georgia, Oklahoma, and Kansas. But, my gun-fighting began outside of Kansas hence being tagged as Wichita Red (I am 6'1 with Red Hair so that is where my Red comes form...it makes memorable) Currently I am once more residing in Wichita. It is great having a hometown that has such a cool name, everyone knows exactly where it is at.

sunny Kid4Ever - thank you for the chat room invite. So it does not fallow the schedule posted but informally every Sunday afternoon. Around what time frame? I work on Sundays but my schedule is erratic, so if I find time I would like to jump in sometimes.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Witchita Red, although the chat room is open to any member at any time, the regularly scheduled chats take place on Sundays at 4:00 pm Eastern time. Hope to see you there some time.

As well, please PM me if you'd like a turn at picking the story for discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 pm

New member!? Welcome LAF1024. Join the party, we all have a great time here! Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2685281973
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:36 am

Hello,

I'm a newbie here, though some names do look vaguely familiar. I've been out of the fandom for a couple of years but Kid4Ever lured me back in. It's been ages since I last wrote anything ASJ related but some of my stories can still be found on various websites, I noticed.
As to where my loyalties lie... I'm the one who made notorious outlaw Hannibal Heyes wrestle a goat named Jed. Very Happy
Before I incriminate myself even more, I better go off and catch up on reading. :)
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am

Was this a goat who was grumpy if he didn't get his breakfast???
(Memory stirs in the fluff that is my brain.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 am

Welcome, Radiogag80

Welcome New Members! - Page 12 1253827188It sounds like you and your goat will
fit right in here!Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2364584393

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 am

Calico wrote:
Was this a goat who was grumpy if he didn't get his breakfast???
(Memory stirs in the fluff that is my brain.)

Yep, that's the right goat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey, I remember that goat, too. Welcome aboard, Radiogaga80!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 pm

flags Radiogaga80!! flags

Or I guess that should be welcome back!

I seem to recall reading about this goat when I first found this fanfic. Hope write again.
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Welcome (back) Radiogaga 80! I admit I'm not familiar with the aforementioned goat. Could you provide a link?

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Howdy, radiogaga80! Welcome back!

laf1024, I think I already said howdy and welcome to you, but just in case, Howdy again!
Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2364584393

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2364584393welcome Radiogaga80Welcome New Members! - Page 12 2364584393
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alias Smith and Jones Writers  :: The Discussion Spot :: Member Stuff :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: