Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Eleanor Ward

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for Eleanor Ward Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Eleanor Ward   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 am

On the Alias Smith And Jones Fanfic site there is a writer name Eleanor Ward. She wrote some very wonderful stories on that site. I am sure when I first started reading ASJ fanfic I read another story by her posted on a different site. I am looking in particular for a story that is similar to 'No Regrets', post-season with the boys not getting amnesty, Lom is heavily involved. It was a really good story and I can't seem to get it off my mind lately.I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. Does any one know if she is still participating in fanfic? If so where?

If anyone knows the story I'm talking about... HELP! Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Eleanor Ward   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

CattleAnne; She is on this site as well. Go to the memberlist and you'll see her there 'EleanorW' and you can send her a pm. Member list is up on top of this pagebetween the FAQ and the OFF, It is the first 'head' symbol. Click on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Eleanor Ward   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

Cattle Annie, from what you described, Eleanor's story, "Retribution," came to mind, so I'm wondering if that's the one you mean. Link below.

http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=26908
Back to top Go down
EleanorW

EleanorW

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Eleanor Ward   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Cattle Annie. Yes, I am the Eleanor to which you refer. I don't manage to get to this site too often unfortunately, so it's lucky I happened in today and spotted your post. thankyou

As Remuda says, I suspect the story you are referring to is 'Retribution', which you can find on the link she posted.

http://eleanorward.wixsite.com/asjfics

PostSubject: Great Success!!   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks! This is exactly the story I was looking for. (Mind can be at ease now that I have found it.) It's a great story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Eleanor Ward   Looking for Eleanor Ward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Eleanor Ward
Page 1 of 1