Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Empty
PostSubject: Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'   Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 10:07 am

Just two lovely ladies treated us to a story this month (and I wasn't one - so I hang my head)

Long term gals will know we don't do head-to-head polling, so;

Both

Penski

and

MoulinP

get bandannies for their mutual collections

And they get the love and thanks of two ex-outlaws and all the rest of us.

Come on gals ... even a teeny tiny challenge for October will make a cat purr purr
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'   Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 11:20 am

I'm honored to share the bandana with MoulinP - she posted a wonderful challenge!   applause

However, I'd LOVE to see more folks taking on the challenge to write a challenge  It's not that hard and it's fun!  Sharpen those pencils, get out some paper, (or just turn on your computer) and WRITE!

writing

EleanorW

EleanorW

PostSubject: Re: Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'   Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Even though I don't post here a lot I do check out the monthly challenge topics. I'd love to post more but don't often get triggered by the topics. The older I get the less imagination I have it seems. But, hopefully, one of these days a topic will give me some inspiration and I'll be able to join in. sm

http://eleanorward.wixsite.com/asjfics
MoulinP

MoulinP

PostSubject: Re: Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'   Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 3:48 am

happy to share joint honours with Penski - always a great writer. Rest assured when I have the boys in my clutches, they will be returned unscathed! Not sure I can use the October challenge prompt in a continuation but I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'   Sept 2020  'Haven't you forgotten something?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 2020 'Haven't you forgotten something?'
Page 1 of 1