Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's a Wrap...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

That's a Wrap... Empty
PostSubject: That's a Wrap...   That's a Wrap... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 3:20 pm

That's a wrap to the 2016 Virtual Season!  

As the Executive Producer of VS, I want to thank this season's writers:   Maz McCoy, Rosie Annie, moonshadow,  Penski, Moulin P, and  Inside Outlaw.  Writing in the VS format and pleasing the producers is not an easy task.  Thank you so much for your time, talent, cleverness, and willingness to compromise to "air" a wonderful "episode" of a show we all loved!    
writing

I want to thank the producers:  Sister Grace and moonshadow.  It's time and commitment on your part and realizing your comments or suggests may not make you popular with your peers.  Thank you for all your hard work!      
reading

And I want to thank the reader, especially those that commented on the stories.  Writers thrive on feedback, even if it's a "good story" and a thumbs up smilie.  Most of you know how discouraging it is when you know folks are reading, but not commenting.  So to the readers who enjoyed the stories, especially those who took the time and effort to comment, thank you!    
study  

Hoping 2017 VS will go smoother with more stories for the season.  Get out your pen and start writing... never too soon to get a story ready for the season!  We’re hoping to start the next season in January or February.   two thumbs

Thanks to all... and good night!

That's a Wrap...
Page 1 of 1