A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Writer and Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Missing Writer and Story Empty
PostSubject: Missing Writer and Story   Missing Writer and Story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:51 am

The ASJ Fanfiction Facebook page had a request to find certain stories that were on the Alias Smith and Jones FanFiction site that is now gone:
The Lamb
Cast the First Stone
Like Lightning From the Sky
Alias Sheriff Smith and Jones

I figured out that The Lamb was written by Goldie, Like Lightning From the Sky was written by Trish, and Alias Sheriff Smith and Jones was written by Red O'Toole.

I found Goldie and Red O'Toole - hopefully talked them both into posting their stories again on the internet.

I can't find a contact for Trish - how anyone know how to get in contact with her?

Also, I never heard of the story Cast the First Stone. Have you? According to the requestor, Cast the First Stone was about Heyes being poisoned and Kid wanting revenge. They reasoned out who did it but had a real hard time believing it because it was in the town they hoorayed after some big Devil Hole jobs. Sound familiar to anyone?

By the way, that facebook page has 228 followers now and adding more every week. If you want a completed story promoted, let me know and I'll be happy to do so.

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Missing Writer and Story   Missing Writer and Story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Have a request for one of Cimarron's stories. Does anyone know how to get ahold of Cimarron to see if she/he will post their two stories somewhere?

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Writer and Story   Missing Writer and Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 am

Was the "Cast the First Stone" story ever found?

Penski

PostSubject: Re: Missing Writer and Story   Missing Writer and Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:51 am

Unfortunately, the story was never found. No

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Writer and Story   Missing Writer and Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Writer and Story
Page 1 of 1