Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members 2

Go down 
+25
EleanorW
Kat
Buttercup0957
Kid4ever
Calico
Gan Ainm
Nightwalker
chelseagirl
gunslinger
Alias Alice
BraveheartSam
Tcalleen
nm131
InsideOutlaw
cac
sistergrace
Cal
HannaHeyes
Penski
RosieAnnie
BeeJay
Maz
WichitaRed
Ghislaine Emrys
CarolineMcK
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 am

Scoot over... that's right.  We get to make room for another new gang member.

A big howdy do to
rachel_74_1!

flags

Tell us a little about yourself:
I know you're a writer - hope you'll join us in our monthly challenges.
Are you a Heyesian or a Kidette?

rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 am

I'm a Kidette, but not exactly immune to the charms of either. I had written in other fandoms, however my last story before my recent forays was 15 years ago, but two handsome cowboys broke the drought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Gan Ainm

Gan Ainm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Howdy!

Long time lurker, but I finally decided to take the plunge and join you. I have to admit I am a little in awe: so many of my ASJ heroes are members here.
I consider myself more a reader than a writer, but I have written a few stories and even posted some of them. The one about Coffee, the dog, seemed to be well-liked.

I am a dyed-in-the-wool dimple slut. Heyes completely stole my heart with that oh-so-careful look around the boxcar door towards the un-exploded safe in the pilot, and he has never given it back.

What else to say? I am not an English native speaker. And before moving to the UK a number of years ago and accidentally stumbling across ASJ on the telly one day, I had almost convinced myself that Heyes and the Kid had been imaginary childhood friends. I had never encountered anyone who was a fan or even remembered them... So I am truly grateful to all of you for providing this haven (wrong metaphor) hideout and keeping the boys alive.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gan Ainm

Gan Ainm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Howdy Rachel!

welcome

Long time, no see, ey. ;-)

Looks like I managed to scoot in just ahead of you.

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Hello there Gem Henry - Welcome
Hello to Gan Ainm (ah, lurking .... I lurked for a long while back in the day !!)
Hello Rachel
And ... you've been here a while, Dan Ker (you gave me some lovely comments :) , but officially - Welcome

welcat Welcome to one and all (more on THIS side of the pond) From the mangy old Calico - Twitches whiskers, raises a paw

Gan Ainm and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 1:41 am

Howdy all and welcome!
grouphug hellowave

Gan Ainm and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
Kid4ever

Kid4ever

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 6:52 am

welgroup   Awesome Sauce - new members are always welcome and it looks like we've hit the jackpot with this newest bunch! welhorse

I'm glad y'all decided to join in the fun. This site is a great place to relax, play, read, write and comment on stories.

Since it seems I've fallen a bit behind the welcome wagon, I'm going to say Howdy to the last 5 of you on the list, even though you, Nightwalker and Dan Kerr, are pretty well-known already, but I want to make it official hipup

clan
Nightwalker
Gan Ainm
Gemhenry
Dan Kerr
rachel_74_1!

Nightwalker: I've enjoyed your writing and you're always ready to comment on a story - perfect combination! You've been a very welcome addition to the gang. applause

Dan Kerr: Congratz on writing your first challenge! I look forward to reading more. I've long been a fan of reading your comments, especially on my own work. You have such great insight and just seem to know the words to make a writer feel as if they have just written a Pulitzer Prize Winning story! I once shared with Penski that I wanted to print out and frame your comments, just so I could stand there and admire them on my wall! sm If I never ever get an award, I'll always have YOUR wonderful comments to cherish. Very Happy

Gan Ainm: Lurking is totally fine, but I'm glad you've decided to become a full-fledged member and look forward to you maybe trying your hand at a challenge in the near future yes

Gemhenry: I'm looking forward to 'meeting' and getting to know you as you join in the fun. hellowave

rachel_74_1!: I'm glad to hear that Heyes and Kid helped bring your writing drought to an end - I'm hoping you'll share a new story with us very soon. study

Gan Ainm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 6:37 am

Welcome to the gang,
welcome
Devil's Hole!

Are you a reader or a writer?
Prefer Heyes or the Kid?

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Welcome to the gang,
welcome
Buttercup0957!

Are you a reader or a writer?
Prefer Heyes or the Kid?
Curious about your name.

Buttercup0957

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Right now I am a reader however I hope to start writing. I have always made up stories just never really put them on paper. I guess you could say I am a Heyes girl. Just discovered fan fiction a couple of years ago and I really enjoy it. Looking forward to reading stories on this site.

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 3:22 am

I was a reader with zero intention of writing since English wasn't a favorite subject nor did I get good grades in it. The February 2008 challenge prompt got me thinking what I would write about and I got an idea that wouldn't leave me until I wrote it down. With encouragement, I nervously posted it. I was hooked and only missed 5-6 challenges since then. Folks are helpful and willing to beta-read or proofread before posting. Jump in... the water is pleasant! rubberducky

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 6:38 am

Welcome to the gang Buttercup!
awelcome

Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 5:37 am

Welcome to our gang,
Kat!

welcome
Are you a writer or a reader?
We LOVE 'em all!

thrown

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. Actually I'm both. I like to read stories that others have written and I also like to write my own. I'm working on a couple right now and hopefully I'll get them finished some time soon. I'm a Heyes girl, too. So, most of what I write tends to focus on him.
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Hopefully you’ll join us with writing monthly challenges. It’s a great way to get your feet wet in the writing world.

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 8:33 am

Howdy Kat!
awelcome

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Hello Kat and welcome :) thumbsup

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
EleanorW

EleanorW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 9:30 pm

I don't get over to this site as often as I'd like, and have missed a lot of new members, so Howdy to everyone.hipup   Glad there are so many people out there interested in reading/writing fiction. 2thumbs

http://eleanorward.wixsite.com/asjfics
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 2:57 pm

Welcome to the gang,
Kattayl!

welcome

RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:02 am

weldog Kattayl!

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 am

Howdy! Welcome to the gang!
awelcome

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
nm131

nm131

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 11:05 pm

colors welhorse

Welcome to all the new members, there's quite a group that I have missed during my hiatus. Glad you all joined! To those of you who write, I'm hoping to read some challenges from each of you. To those of you, who are readers/lurkers. I was a lurker for a long time before I finally wrote a challenge to see if I could write something other from long ago school. The members are very encouraging and supportive so don't be shy.

From
nm131 aka Nell McKeon

Penski likes this post

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 8:07 pm

Welcome to the gang,
welcome
Sue!

Are you a reader or a writer?  Hope you play with us with the monthly challenges.

Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 6:30 am

Welcome to the gang,
welcome
ingin6!

Are you a reader or a writer?  Are you a Kidette or a Heyesian?

ingin6

PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Penski wrote:
Welcome to the gang,
welcome
ingin6!

Are you a reader or a writer?  Are you a Kidette or a Heyesian?

I don't know if I am doing this in the right place. I have been a reader for years. I am a Kidette, but you gotta' love em both. I love reading all of the stories that you ladies post.

Penski and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members 2   Welcome New Members 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members 2
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next