Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virtual Season

Go down 
+9
RosieAnnie
Penski
FrankieASJ
sistergrace
Kid4ever
Calico
LittleBluestem
Maz
ty pender
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm

It's time to start planning for the next Virtual Season!

Want to help out with the producing?  
More help makes it lighter work on those beta-reading.  Need to have written at least one VS story and be a good proof-reader.

Want to write a story or two?
The more stories, the longer the season.  I hear more comments about the season ending too soon.

It's not too early to think about and start writing VS stories.

Watch for a 2015 Virtual Season thread to start.  All writers must write down the plot of their story so the other writers know.  Helps avoid similar stories.

Let me know with a pm or an email.

On your mark... get set... WRITE!
 writing

ty pender

ty pender

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Penske -

I am planning a few stories for next time; but I shouldn't beta because I feel I really haven't watched enough episodes to make 'in character' judgments.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:45 pm

I don't think I'm the greatest Beta reader, so I'll pass on that. However, I do have an idea for an episode, which might possibly be a two parter. (Not that I myself know the whole plot yet, but I do have an idea.) So you can put me down for one episode, at least.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm

One... two... three... and me, so that's four...

Four writers?!?  That's all?   Shocked
Calico will write one or two, huh?  She loves this team sport.   sm
And Maz is good for a story, right?   Very Happy
FRANKIE... yep, Ms. Pesky is pestering into writing ONE story.  Suspect   Kid wants to play with you!  
Haven't had a VS story from Ghislaine in awhile.   scratch
Surely BeeJay will write one.   Twisted Evil   (okay, that's a cat saying yes - not a demonic thing)
How about Kid4Ever, JoAnn, and Grace?  Did I fail to motivate you on the get-together?   confused
Biggest complaint I ever hear is "It's done?" and "That's all?"  Folks want more stories to read!   study
Anyone else?   huh
Ya know, if you all wrote a story, that'd be a nice long season!  thumbsup

And no one volunteered to be a producer?  Can't do it by myself.   No

So,  ANY VOLUNTEERS?!?  It's right around the corner after the Holidays.  Not a bad idea to start writing writing  those stories now.

Calico

Calico

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm kinda just keeping my nostrils above work at moment, Penski - but I'm sure I can squeeze out some nonsense - I mean coherently plotted kerfuff - sometime between now and VS launch.

Put me on list and nag me.
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

FIVE stories and a producer... on a roll!

How about the rest of you?

FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:58 pm

I'll try but mot writing at all at the moment. Have got a bunny - same one as last year I didn;t get round to writing! writing wheel

Not promising but will try to find time. yes

Maz

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 pm

I ill have a think and see what I can come up with. two thumbs

FrankieASJ

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 am

By the look of the typos, Maz and I had better get some practice in before we attempt a VS! lol2 writing

Maz

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 pm

They gonna 'spect us ta spell stuff propa, Frankie?

Calico

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:33 am

Brace yourself VS Mistress,

Maz and I did some drinking - I mean thinking - and are going to a joint story!!

IF that is the written word can embrace such duel - I mean dual genius within the compass of a page.

It will be a light hearted tale - not at all Earnest.
Nor Wilde.
Though it will be Important.

Snirt.

She has also helped me bounce a Calico solo VS into shape.

Will try and get bleeding and overworked paws to tap.
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 am

Oh, a first with vs - Calico and Maz story! Looking forward to it and a Calico solo story.

FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:04 am

Exciting news indeed! sm applause yes wow excited Shocked Suspect reading Virtual Season 2232923996 happydog cattail 2thumbs moresnow

Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Even more exciting news would be that Lana Coombe had a vs plot and time to write a story. Miss your writing, Frankie!

FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Rolling Eyes brb  Pesky woman!
sorrykitty  I'll try!

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: beta...?   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Say, I don't have any good VS ideas, but I am a fair hand at proof-reading and all that grammatical nonsense, thanks to the nuns in Catholic School who pounded it into my head. So if you need any more Beta readers, I would volunteer...

(Actually, now that I think about it, I do have one story I've been working on that might make a good ep, but I am still relatively new at this and not very confident...)
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 am

Hey Bluestem!!

Roll up your trousers and dip in your toes - we all wrote a first VS story sometime sm
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 am

You should try writing a Virtual Season story, Little Bluestem! thumbsup

The stories are 8000 - 12000 words long and are audible and visual than regular stories - no thinking is allowed since the audience can't see thinking on a TV. The rules for writing are located here - http://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/f46-virtual-season-rules . If you have any questions, send me a pm or email.

We're always looking for stories! sm

LittleBluestem

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey Penski & Calico,

I'm going to give it a stab! Is it okay if the basic plot is not original? I like that "no thinking required" stipulation... Oh, wait -- you mean the characters, not me! ;)

Also, I realized I don't qualify to be a Beta-reader yet, but you can keep me in mind for the future if I manage to get a VS accepted....

Lil B.S.
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:59 am

Hey, Huggins pinched plenty of plots - in VS it's considered simply going back to 'The Root of It All'
Back to top Go down
Kid4ever

Kid4ever

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:15 am

hellowave Penski,

Well, I finally got here stage and am hereby making good on my promise to join the VS team and write a story this season. Yeah, I know... wow        writing < this is me

Bearing that in mind, one would tend to think that I should be done and ready to post this, right?  sm

But, au contraire...that is not all, mes amis  grouphug   

Spurred on horsie by the inspiring words of the writing team of CaliMaz, WE should also like to announce that ANOTHER dynamic duo, that of moonshadow & CD Roberts (aka CDmoon or moonRoberts or ??? - at this time I have NO clue what we are calling ourselves) lol2  will be joining the VS team and offer up at least ONE story. We shall be very committed padded

I'm not sure there are words to describe what MIGHT be conjured up between the two of us when our two minds get together to collaborate on a story. Shocked  Let it suffice to say that it shall be original. It shall be talked about for years to come. It shall have a place of honor among VS stories. It shall cause the reader to laugh, to cry, to sneeze, to drink wine...need I say more? sm

Sure hope you can take all this good news and not faint dead away scaredtodeath

Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 pm

How's the writing coming along? writing

I got two stories submitted for next year - one by Maz and one by Maz/Calico - YAY!
(Notice I didn't mention having a Penski story submitted yet - must write at least one on New Year's day or weekend.)

RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:10 am

I am seriously behind.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:53 am

I'm even further behind! scaredtodeath cattail

Penski

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 am

How's the writing coming along? writing
We don't have many stories done... Sad

Sponsored content

Virtual Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Season   Virtual Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Season
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next