Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUIET out there

Go down 
+7
Maz
FrankieASJ
BeeJay
Ghislaine Emrys
RosieAnnie
Penski
WichitaRed
11 posters
AuthorMessage
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:43 am

Boy it is quieter than an Arizona Heatwave around here.  What is everyone up to?  stage

Penski
Penski

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Posting the last Virtual Season story this weekend.  VS is a big commitment for the writer, producers, and the one posting / promoting it.  Love being involved, but it's a lot of time and work.

Last edited by Penski on Tue May 27, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Got back from work. Ate and petted animals. Now going out for a nice long walk - it's 80 degrees and sunny in the big city. sunny After this long, awful  chill winter, I need sunshine! Am taking a printout of the next chapter of "In Winter" for editing.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:45 pm

I went to Plimoth Plantation today. Almost seventeen years in Massachusetts and I'd never been. It was wicked cool! I spent seven hours touring the 1627 English Village and the Wampanoag Homesite, as well as wandering around the Visitor Center/Museum Store and a barn with a few heritage breeds of goats in it. Since I am teaching about the Thirteen Colonies right now, I was looking forward to my visit. If any of you are ever in Massachusetts, I definitely recommend going to Plymouth on the South Shore to see this living history museum.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:33 am

Seriously sidetracked. Blame Richard Armitage.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:23 am

My office was, and is, being remodeled. The major work of replacing the cabinets and the flooring was completed yesterday. But my focus has been on that. There is some painting left and minor details to complete, so almost done!

FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm

It's exam time for my eldest so spending time persuading him to revise!  QUIET out there 772919260 
I'm trying to spend any free time I have in my studio painting. It's a bit stop and go but at least I don't have to wear 10 layers of thermals to work there now! very cold 
Am managing to read a few stories here and there.  study  Writing is on a real go slow I'm afraid though.  writing 

Maz

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:48 pm

It's exam time!! wheel 

Teach..teach..teach!

Should be back with the boys soon

WichitaRed

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:33 pm

School, work, having fun, remodeling, painting, it sounds like all a very busy having a great time. Just missed seeing all the chatter on the board that is normally there so I'm just curious. I have been doing lots of photography now that school is out it has slowed down as the families have left to go on vacation. And soon I will be going in to have my knee worked on so I'll probably spend a lot more time behind my desktop and writing and reading

HelenWest

HelenWest

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Very busy at work - including lots of research and writing. But missing the nice folks here. Always glad to know how you all are.
HW
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:55 am

Hello there,
Yes - we've all gone a bit quiet.

Dang work at this end. Grrrrrrr. In fact sitting scanning documents this fine Saturday - which is poop - and just popped on to look see.

Doesn't mean I don't lurve you.

Plus last two weekends I was out and about both days with my dear mum - Sheffield one week, Stratford on Avon next - which was nice.
But does mean no board browsing during a quiet afternoon.

Nothing this weekend though - so will be able to settle down with a few lovely challenge stories.
Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi. I couldn't get this to post as a different topic and didn't know where to put it. I haven't been around here much lately. Well, I'd checked in from time to time but had mutated into a lurker. Anyway, just wanted to post and say "Howdy". QUIET out there 2232923996

HannaHeyes

sistergrace

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Glad you popped in to say Howdy, HannaHeyes. I had been wondering what happened to you! Welcome back! hipup

Penski

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 am

Howdy Hanna Heyes!

So glad you popped in to say hi. Miss your challenges.

I'm on vacation in Wisconsin visiting lots of family. Will be back to chat the Sunday in October.

Maz

Maz

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Good to see you back.

It's the time of year when we all get busy doing stuff put off through the long lazy days of summer right? No? Then where the heck you all been?

QUIET out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIET out there   QUIET out there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIET out there
Page 1 of 1