Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat Heads-Up

Go down 
+9
Penski
skykomish
HannaHeyes
Calico
BeeJay
Ghislaine Emrys
FrankieASJ
InsideOutlaw
Fortitudine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Iona cannot make her scheduled turn this Sunday, so if anyone yet to have a turn on the current schedule plans to be in chat this Sunday, October 7, and would like to move up, please PM me. Include the story you'd like to discuss and your word selection for the weekly challenge. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Please join us this Sunday, October 7, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Calico's story, "Broken Promises." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Please join us this Sunday, October 14, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Shenango's story, "The Locked Door." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Please join us this Sunday, October 21, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Skykomish's story, "Dead Man's Bluff." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Darn... I love this story, too.

No chat because no internet at home. Thank goodness McDonald's has free wi-fi. I can check emails in their parking lot.

Missing you all...

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Please join us this Sunday, October 28, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Silverkelpie's story, "The Hole in the Ground Gang." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Please join us this Sunday, November 4, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Keays' story, "Torches." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Please join us this Sunday, November 11, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Lana Coombs' story, "Hats." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 am

Please join us this Sunday, November 18, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Moonshadow's story, "Make No Mistake." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm

hellowave

I might be able to join the chat this week, for the first time ever! Work looks very slow tomorrow afternoon. If it is, I'll be leaving early and joining the chat.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Hooorrrraaaayyyy!!! Look forward to having you join in, RosieAnnie! sm happydog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 am

Just a reminder that, given the Thanksgiving weekend, there is no scheduled story chat this Sunday. However, several people usually drop in to set a spell and shoot the breeze. We'll have the kettle on for hot toddies for anyone stopping by. See you there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Best wishes to all of you who make the informal chat tomorrow. I will be busy familying tomorrow (horse show for daughter then returning son to college) so can't make it. Have a good week all and I'll "see" you in chat in December.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 am

Back to our regularly scheduled chats this week, so please join us this Sunday, December 2, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Fortitudine's "Frost." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 am

Please join us this Sunday, December 9, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of GiddyUp's story, "Easter Surprises." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 pm

May not be able to make it to chat tomorrow ladies. Will probably be spending the day with BF and his family. I'll pop in if I get the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 am

Sorry you all, I probably cannot attend chat tonight. There is a "slight" delay in laying the new livingroom floor. Means probably no reinstalment of the diningroom table including my computer..... No

I am now using my phone, but typing simply doesn't work well Mad

I keep hoping, but just in case: Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:49 am

I give you my deepest apologizes that I wasn't there for my turn of chat. I forgot about it. Things in my RL hasn't been that great lately and my activity on here has suffered from it. Is someone was able to capture what was said during chat that and can share that with me, it would be appreciated.

horsie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Please join us this Sunday, December 16, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Hanna Heyes' story, "White Lightnin'." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 pm

There is no scheduled story chat this Sunday, December 23, because of Christmas. As usual, the chat room will be open for anyone who would like to drop by. There will be carols around the spinet and ornaments to hang on the tree. To chase away the winter chill, we'll have the kettle on, and hot toddies and hot buttered rum will be on the menu. Please stop by if you can for a little holiday cheer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Following on from last week, there is no scheduled story chat this Sunday, December 30, due to the holidays. As usual, some might drop by to shoot the breeze and stay warm by the fire.

Regular story chats resume next Sunday, January 6 with an open week. If someone would like to select a story, please PM me. The first suggestion will be posted along with the January schedule, with the rest to follow shortly.

Happy New Year!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Please join us this Sunday, January 6, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Sarah Whyment's story, "Old Age and Treachery." Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Please join us this Sunday, January 13, at 4:00 pm Eastern US time for a discussion of Ghislaine Emrys's story, "Convict 20805," as chosen by Iona Graham. Link is on the schedule. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chat Heads Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 am

Sorry, but unfortunately I won't beable to join the chat tonight afterall. Real life has decided to throw a spanner in the works today and I won't beable to make it.

Hope everyone has fun.
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I was really interested to hear you ideas about the story and was especially interested to find out why you selected it for discussion. If you have the time, could you possible send me a PM about it? I'd appreciate that!

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Heads-Up   Chat Heads-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Heads-Up
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next