Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stories by Keays

Go down 
+3
countryrosie
RosieAnnie
Ghislaine Emrys
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Stories by Keays - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Next chapter of 'Ghosts' is up and running. 'Simple Gifts' in now over on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:12 am

Oh, Ladies! You play with our heartstrings like a maestro! Heyes gets to meet his daughter at last, and such a magical Christmas on next to no money. Simple gifts indeed. And now the Judge is involved! So twisty, so well written, and a superlative series. Heyes is so clever when Silverkelpie plots, and the story toys with our emotions when Keays writes. A marriage made in ASJ heaven. What more can I say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:05 pm

The next chapter of 'Ghosts', 'Gone Fish'in' is now over on WetPaint.

The unedited version is at: http://www.wattpad.com/13356856-ghosts-gone-fish'in
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 am

I read it on Wattpad last night and figured it would be edited! Stories by Keays - Page 4 364988687 I enjoyed this latest chapter and I'll post my comments on Wetpaint, as usual, later today.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

Phew - what a steamy scene on Wattpad, although it took me a while to find it, it was well worth the search. So well-written, and a sex scene which really adds to the story by showing a new level of intimacy between two people who have danced around one another for far too long. This is a truly grown up and mature mystery, and very sophisticated in both the plotting, and the telling.
Just a guess; but the 'racing fish' had to be a product of Ms. Kelpie's twisted mind? She has a mind like Hannibal Heyes himself, and writes such wonderfully devious plans for him to carry out. It's great to see him completely back to himself in this episode, but who's behind this? It's looking like a powerful enemy. I loved the passage quoted from the real newspaper from the time! That California Kate was quite a girl! Stories by Keays - Page 4 713145813
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 am

Yes Gringa; the racing fish was of course from the very devious mind of Ms. Kelpie! She's the mystery writer that's for sure!
That's funny, actually, some time ago during one of the chat sessions, I accused her of having a mind just like HH. I believe she took that as quite the compliment! Well, who wouldn't?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Next chapter of Ghosts, "Ashes to Ashes" is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 am

Wow! I never thought you'd have me rooting for another woman to get into bed with one of the boys! Don't leave him Abi, being with you wasn't a Hannibal Heyes plan, but you can see why she'd think that it was. We found out a whole lot in this chapter and even why their families were killed, and how that connects to what happened to Heyes, and who got Beth shot. I think we are getting near to the end, and I will truly miss this well written mystery.

There was so much in this chapter, from the terrible death of one of the suspects to finding out that someone big is behind this. You can see in this one that Harry is no match for Abi as a detective, but that forensic lesson helped get Heyes out of jail.

I REALLY want to read the next one now, but at the same time - I don't want it to end! What will I do with my weekends then?? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Next chapter; 'Dark Corners' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 am

No !! You can't leave it there! What a cliff hanger! Who is it? Who's Mr. Big? I've run out of superlatives for this series and I thought this would be the last episode to find out who did it. I can't say I'm disappointed to find out there'll be at least one more.

The plotting has been so cleverly done, and I would love to find out how you two have kept the story running between you, putting all the clues in, and fitting in the diversions and emotional turmoil. Who did what over such a long story, and how did you 'divide the labour?' I cannot think how I could have done this.

I think one of the things I like about this story is that even when they are emotional they talk like real men; not women writing men, and I think the scene at Kenny's house caught that perfectly. Heyes is just about over the horrors, and I don't think he'd be as far without Abi's support and pushing. I do hope they get to open that detective agency. Just think of the stories to come! A mystery reader's heaven! reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 am

The next chapter of 'Shadows,' the story Keays and I are writing; 'Truth Hurts' is now posted on Wetpaint.

http://asjfanfiction.wetpaint.com/page/Truth+Hurts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 am

I did NOT see that coming, and now there's a 'hidden threat?' I did not think of 'that person.' (I'm being careful not to ruin it for people who've not read this yet) I did find this one very bittersweet, with them both knowing that Heyes remains a threat to his daughter, and Abi must prepare to walk away unless the Governor is sympathetic? It doesn't look good, but what about everyone else? Abi can only hide Anya, what about Beth and JJ? I fear there is tragedy ahead before this is over, for more than Heyes and Abi's relationship. So many twists and turns, and best of all - there's more to come! As always, I can't wait for the next one! ¡¡Superb and tragic!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:21 pm

'The Hiatus', our next chapter of 'Ghosts' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:19 am

This was a very interesting chapter and emotional rollercoaster, with everyone coming home and Heyes realising that he can't get on with his life as he had hoped. Will he decide to stay, or will he and Abi disappear? He's sticking around for the wedding at the very least, so will tragedy happen there? The mystery man at the end caught me by surprise and tells me it's not over yet! And then there's Amy. She's lovely - sweet, funny and vulnerable. Will she be a new rival for Heyes' affections for Randa, or is she there as a new friend. My guess is that as Heyes clearly likes her, the mystery man will make an accident happen to her - provoking a new twist. Am I right? Why am I even trying to guess? Your plotting has been way ahead of me all they way through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Next chapter of Ghosts 'Rites and Wrongs' is now posted on WetPaint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:41 pm

How do you do it? You always manage to get the story twisting and turning so it surprises me so much. What an ending, I did NOT see that coming and now we know why poor Amy was brought into the story. Is she really dead? I'm not sure about the Bamforths, I think the Kelpie mind is too twisted to tell us all that up front without a twist. I think they have a secret too. If only I was clever enough to work it out! Top storytelling as always. Now write more please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:07 pm

The next chapter to 'Ghosts'; 'What Next?' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I saw this was posted but didn't have time to read it until this evening. I think there is much laying down of various threads which will all weave together for the wedding, am I right? Each of these scenes were very well done, especially the medical side of Amy's accident. Is it true about the violin strings for diagnosing fractures? Great research if it is. I also loved Heyes' and Randa's talk. Poor Heyes, and although we don't hear much of Abi's side of the parting she seems to be behaving like the Kid has in so many stories where he sacrifices something for his partner's best interests. I think she knows it's best for everyone - a child is bound to let a secret slip, and then they'd all be in trouble.

I can't wait to find out who Elise/Elsie is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Next chapter ladies! 'Green Shoots' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 pm

I feel this is coming to a climax as the wedding approaches, but you certainly kept everyone on their toes with this episode! I loved the heart to heart between Heyes and Jed. I think Heyes is starting to open up and put everything behind him. This was also very light and full of fun, and having a woman with a lovely French name which nobody can pronounce was loads of fun, and having people call her Elsie Dagnabbit! Laughing Such fun also in the scenes with the hotel clerk, and the woman who though it was illegal to board a train without a hat, but most of all the etiquette lessons for young brides! ¡Fantastic!

We still do not know who Elsie/Elsie is, but she is a mystery for sure! Another winner, you keep the standard high every time and the mystery twisting. thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am

The next chapter to 'Ghosts', 'Stags and Hens' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:28 am

Great title yet again, with the stags' antic alternating with hens'.  I remember a 'hen night' when I lived in London and the European version is a whole lot more wild than its American cousin, 'the bridal shower!'  I did enjoy the way the women of the town asserted themselves and the memories of the ex-outlaws as they got drunk.

Some wonderfully funny lines, but this one could have come straight out of a classic novel, "People seem to think love is a soft thing but it can be fierce and primitive.  Love can strip things away – possessing and consuming as it goes.   Why do we forget that everything bright also has a dark side?  Love shapes us all, but it’s not always a force for good.”

So much to find out yet, but what's going to happen at the wedding?

I was going to use a smiley, but they've disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Finally!! 'The Big Day' is over on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks for posting so quickly! It was great to see so many old faces and everyone together for the big day at last. There was so much detail here I'm sure it must be leading up to a big event, will it happen at the reception? I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 pm

The next chapter to Ghosts, 'The Follow Up' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Stories by Keays - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories by Keays
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next