Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Keays

PostSubject: Stories by Keays   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 pm

The next chapter 'Awakening' is over on WetPaint
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 am

Dang that three-hour time difference! Mad I kept checking before I went to bed last night but, no, nothing there. Sigh. So now I have to wait at least ten hours before I can read the new chapter. How am I going to make it through the work day??? confused

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 am

Umm...Ghis, as you normally do??

(Sorry, couldn't resist a little humor...Or what stands as such on a frustrating morning before caffeine...)

G, by the time you read this, I hope you've had an awesome day and can kick back and read the latest chapter at your leisure. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 am

Wow, Keays, I am falling behind on your story. Life has a way of interfering sometimes. . . Hope to catch up soon. . .

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
countryrosie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am

Keays I loved what you wrote. I can't believe Beth did it and boy is she going to be in trouble with both her parents and Kid, but glad she did it anyway. Poor Heyes. I hope they get him out of there soon or he may not live to get out alive. Nice use of the word challenge in your story. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Twist of Fate   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

I left some comments on the comments about Awakening over on WetPaint if any of you ladies are interested.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Okay ladies; sorry this chapter took so long, but BF has been in town three weekends in a row and with the nicer weather happening now, I have been out riding! Anyway, I know enough excuses already. The next chapter; New Beginnings is now over on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down
countryrosie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 am

Wow Keays what a bedtime story. It was great. Glad Beth made it home safe even if her parents were worried about her. I can relate to Jesse and Belle as I have two daughter's myself. Thankgoodness they are in good hands with my son-in-laws but I have been worried about them from time to time when they were home. I'm glad Heyes is doing better and hope he takes the advice everyone is giving him and he stays healthy this winter. I think he will enjoy Kid's Christmas gift the best in the long run. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 am

Great chapter, Keays. I left my comments over on Wetpaint, but wanted to say how much I enjoyed it here, too.
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Keays wrote:
Okay ladies; sorry this chapter took so long...

No, it didn't--you were right on schedule! You posted the previous one (maybe two) chapters on a Tuesday two weeks ago and I was expecting the next chapter this Tuesday. Glad I wasn't disappointed! I enjoyed it but haven't posted comments yet as I'm not feeling well; I'll post as soon as I'm better.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay Ghis; Thanks for the assurance. I guess I thought I was late with this chapter because I have been so busy lately and I lose track of time.
Hope you are feeling better soon--no fun being sick! Take care of yourself and I'll look forward to your comments when you can get around to them.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm

The next chapter, 'A Special Day' is over on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down
countryrosie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 am

Keays. Just read the next installment on your story and it was very, very good. It was nice to hear Heyes got to leave the prison for a few hours and maybe help some of those kids at the orphanage to live better lives than the Kid and he did. Nice interaction between them. I could see those children loving it to have a real life hero come visit them. Now the question is what the heck happened to Devil's Hole and the boys. Hurry please and add the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 pm

For those of you who asked questions about 'A Special Day', I have left answers over on the WetPaint site. Thanks for reading and commenting!!!
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Next chapter 'The End of The Hole' is now on WetPaint.
Back to top Go down
countryrosie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 am

Keays just got done reading what you posted. It's hard to believe that he hole is gone
I'm sure it was a shock to both Heyes and Kid to loose that place. They spent many a year there and it felt like home to them. Hope somebody can reach Kyle, Lobo, and Wheat and make them understand that Kid didn't have anything to do with it. I hope you put up the next chapter soon so we can see if the gang finally learns it wasn't Kid that ratted them out and if they make it to prison that Heyes straighten them out about Kid and they help each other out in that place. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next chapter.
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

jail This was very, very good. I am leaving a review over on Wetpaint but wanted to post here, too. Really loved this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:20 pm

I know it's early, but I had more time off this week than usual, plus portions of this chapter had already been pre-writen, so....the next chapter 'New Arrivals' is now over on WetPaint.

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Keays just got done reading your lastest installment. Nice job. Heyes has his work cut out for him looking out for Kyle and Lobo now that they are with him. Glad Kid and Wheat got things straighten out between them two. Hope Wheat will take Kid up on his offer though. It sounds like Kid and Beth are starting to maybe take up with each other. That would be nice for Kid to start a family of his own. Hope they can get Heyes out so he can find someone and start himself a family too. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the next installment. Hope we can have it soon.
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Ah, Keays, you're doing a number on me. You are an angel and a devil, the way each chapter of your story pulls me in and never lets me go. I reallized a few chapters back that I could not read before bed, because thinking about all the twists and turns of the plot obsessed me and made me sleepless. So, now I read in the morning, and I'm still obsessed!

While working today with clients, I realized that I was thinking so much about Twist of Fate that I lost track of time, and had gone into total automatic pilot. I had to shake myself a bit mentally, as if waking up from sleepwalking, to remember what I was doing. Luckily I'm such an old massage therapist that the hands keep working, even while the mind is in the 19th century.

The Angel is the person who can draw me into the story so far that I am completely captivated, and the Devil is the one who keeps me wondering and worrying what will happen next. Will Heyes get out of prison? What if he does? What if he doesn't? Complications everywhere. . .

Ah well. Here's hoping you continue to do your worst, and your best. . . I can't wait to see how this all shakes out!

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

New chapter; 'Departures' is now on WetPaint. I'm not really as satisfied with this chapter as I have been with previous ones, it seemed like it never quite came together. Let me know if you agree, or if I'm just being parsnikidy.

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Keays I just got done reading the next chapter you wrote and thought it was great. I bet the children really loved having Heyes and Kid come talk to them. I know it would have made my day to see them together and then to get to see Kid's fast draw. WOW!!

I can imagine how Heyes feels being trapped in that place and how great it feels to be out. I feel like that some days at my job. I feel trapped and like I'm never going to get out of there but then I'll stop and talk to some of the residents at the retirement home/nursing home where I work and then I don't feel like I'm so trapped.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to read the next installment. Maybe Kid and Beth will start being a couple soon.
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you to everyone for your comments on 'Departures'. Just goes to show that sometimes the writer sees things differently than the readers do. Too close to the trees, etc. etc. I really wasn't sure if I was getting the story to flow or not--it just felt awkward and disjointed to me. But apparently you ladies didn't think so, so I'm happy! Onwards!

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Next chapter 'Los Vientos' is now on WetPaint.

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

Okay, for those of you who were squeemish about 'the picnic scene' I have given you a gentler version. For those of you who liked the original--I still have it!

PostSubject: Re: Stories by Keays   

Back to top Go down

Stories by Keays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next