Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story criticism in chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Story criticism in chat Empty
PostSubject: Story criticism in chat   Story criticism in chat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm

From now on, when you tell me what story of yours you want discussed in chat, also let me know if you are open to constructive criticism, grammar only(style critiquing), or only massive petting and positive feedback with Kitty feed to stimulate purring. You may want to let me know if there is a limit to that positive feedback as my cats all slobber when they are really really happy and purring, and not only could that damage your computers, the mental picture it suggests is unsettling, to say the least.

WichitaRed
WichitaRed

Story criticism in chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story criticism in chat   Story criticism in chat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Me if I am ever chosen...I would like actual feedback. Anything to improve as a writer. Just saying.

Story criticism in chat
Page 1 of 1