Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Ghislaine

Go down 
+10
Cornelia May
FrankieASJ
Penski
Calico
Ghislaine Emrys
InsideOutlaw
sistergrace
RosieAnnie
HannaHeyes
BeeJay
14 posters
AuthorMessage
BeeJay
Admin
BeeJay

Happy Birthday Ghislaine Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:00 am

bdcakesurprise

bannerbd Happy Birthday, Ghislaine!!! bannerbd
surprise2

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:03 am

Happy Birthday Ghislaine!
banner cake banner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:39 am

Hey, Ghis banner ! How nice that it fell on the weekend as well. Have a great day and don't eat too much cake
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:23 am

Happy Birthday Ghislaine 641073197Happy Birthday Ghislaine 641073197Happy Birthday Ghislaine 641073197
Happy birthday, Ghislaine! I hope you're getting out and about and enjoying your birthday weekend!

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Enjoy your day, Ghislaine! WooHoo!

Happy Birthday Ghislaine 1459822924
Happy Birthday Ghislaine 4195549533

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

surprise2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GHISLAINE!! surprise2

hbirthday
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks, folks, for your birthday wishes. The real day is actually Monday the 20th and the time is in the evening.

But I started celebrating already: First by getting my hair cut today. Tomorrow it's going to see Star Trek: Into Darkness; can't wait to see the other Ben (i.e. Benedict Cumberbatch) as the villain Very Happy , even though I don't really care for JJ Abrams' reboot! That also means I won't be able to participate in the session Chat. Monday, I'll probably make myself some buffalo stew and maybe even some biscuits, for dinner. sm And then catch up on reading some good ASJ fanfic, of course!

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Ghislaine Emrys on Sat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:43 pm

card cake Happy birthday, Ghislaine :champagne1:
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:11 am

airplane airplane airplane airplane airplane

Just received a bing bong to tell me that two ex-outlaws have chartered a very special plane - NOT held together only with gaffer tape and hope - to bring them to help you celebrate in an otterly asj way!!

You will recognise them by the travelling lemons taped to their cowboy hats.

Three other fellas - including whatshisname - and a piano will be joining them to provide musical accompaniment to 'Happy Birthday...'

Or maybe 'Those magnificent men in their steam trains and stagecoaches...'

Depends on your fandom mood!!

cake

(You will also be getting - if Kid doesn't eat it first - a very special cake NOT welcome to Finland!)

Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:00 am

Happy Happy Birthday,
Ghislaine!
cake

Blow out the candles...
Hope all your wishes come true!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:59 am

cake banner cake

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Ghislaine!

babies
Back to top Go down
FrankieASJ

FrankieASJ

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:00 am

Whad'ya know? I ain't late! Happy Birthday Ghislaine 3696926579

Happy Birthday Ghislaine 2364584393 Many many happy returns of the day Ghislaine.Happy Birthday Ghislaine 2364584393

sunny May the sun shine for you today! sunny
Happy Birthday Ghislaine 713145813 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 1978086825 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 713145813 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 1978086825 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 713145813 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 1978086825 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 713145813 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 1978086825 Happy Birthday Ghislaine 713145813

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:15 am

cake card Many happy returns, Ghislaine

babies hbirthday babies hbirthday babies hbirthday babies hbirthday
Back to top Go down
Cornelia May

Cornelia May

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Happy Birthday Ghislaine!!!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:08 pm

:champagne1:
Happy birthday, Ghislaine

babies cake card banner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:32 pm

banner
Happy Birthday, Ghislaine!
cake bal
Back to top Go down
skykomish

skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm

bal Just sneaking in to wish you a Happy Birthday before the day is over bal

bannerbd

Ghislaine
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Thank you, everyone! Yesterday was actually quite busy with work stuff and then family stuff in the evening once I got home. The real celebration, in my mind anyway, was on Sunday, when I went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness. It was enjoyable; Benedict Cumberbatch was great as was Simon Pegg. A good action movie with lots of things getting blown up. As a Star Trek movie, much better than the first JJ Abrams one but not "real" Trek, in my opinion.

And, hey, a special thanks to Calico for her wonderful mash up of fandoms! Were the yellow banners being dragged by airplanes the closest you could get to yellow cabs?!

Last night, I did watch the pilot episode of a TV series I saw advertised before the movie: a show on A&E called Longmire. Ever hear of it? It's about a contemporary sheriff, who has issues, who is based in Wyoming. Except that it's filmed in New Mexico. Sound like another show we know and love--which passed off Moab, Utah, as Wyoming?!? The show is based on novels by Craig Johnson and it's available for instant streaming on Netflix, if anyone wants to check it out. It looks pretty good.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:39 pm

We actually discussed Longmire in chat on Sunday. The second season starts soon. I also really like the books -- same characters and some of the same plotting the character'spersonalities and situations are different. The next installment in the book series is due to be released in June.
Back to top Go down
WichitaRed
WichitaRed

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:37 am

bandit Happy Birthday Ghislaine! bandit

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:59 am

Gosh, not sure how I missed this...

bal Happy Belated Birthday, Ghis! bal

surprise surprise surprise

Hope you had fun and are still celebrating!

Back to top Go down
HelenWest

HelenWest

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Happy belated birthday, Ghislaine!

Sorry to be late, but you know why - I'm just back from my combination of three trips. Hope the day was happy and that future days continue to be.
HW

hbirthday
Back to top Go down
Yope1995

Yope1995

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:48 am

Happy Belated Birthday, Ghis!!!
bandit banner bandit

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3759676/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ghislaine   Happy Birthday Ghislaine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ghislaine
Page 1 of 1