HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awestruck Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
skykomish

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Calico - It is always a delight when you write us a story. This one is fun and realistic at the same time. Your characters surprised me. I had no idea why Heyes would suggest a contest involving 50 eggs. Wonderful resolution. The French chef was great. (Having too much fun with the Gallic accents to stop using them, huh? Le modiste, le couturier, le chef, aucune difference.) I even learned a new word, execrable. Thank you. The story was superbe! Extra!

SilverKelpie - You blew up a butcher shop!!! Loved the greasy bits all over a couple of reforming outlaws. All of the twists and turns of assumed occupations and altered names made for a complicated, but delightful story. Leave it to Heyes to figure out how to alter a photograph before they were even commonly available. Very clever tale, with a nice subtle message about the nature of us all.

Ghislaine - The atmosphere was ominous right from the beginning. It felt like the heavy air before a really nasty storm. I liked the bargaining over the price of Egg Foo Yung, and I could see Kid wanting to warn the folks in China town while simultaneously being practical about the possibilities of jobs becoming available. Nicely done.

Keays
- You've created some really nasty characters at that prison. I'm not sure who is worse, the guards or the warden. I wouldn't want to meet any of them, and you have left Heyes in their hands. Yikes! A very dark little story.

Penski
- I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry over this one. All of that money just frittered away in dissolute living. I sure hope that they had fun while it lasted. I could see Heyes counting it all up and being wistful about the loss of all that money. I don't believe they would have done any differently though.

InsideOutlaw
- I really like this last installment. Lobo's perspective was very interesting. You do a great job of showing how the same event looks very different to various observers, and you wrote completely different attitudes and mores convincingly. I was curious if the Lobo in your story was the one portrayed in The Day They Hanged Kid Curry, or the one in The Man Who Murdered Himself and Return to Devil's Hole. I always felt that the different actors who portrayed Lobo made him a completely different character. Heyes' narrative really touched me. I hope that your corgi is doing better.

I thinks this catches me up with commenting for now. I guess it's time for more stories. Maybe I'll try to get mine finished this month.
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:17 pm

INSIDE OUTLAW: I may go on a bit here, but I've had to spent a lot of time in the car this week driving the same old routes, so I had time to mull this over in my mind.

I'm glad you posted Heyes' and Lobo's stories together. These two accounts seem to be more of a pair than the other POVs you wrote. Both Heyes and Lobo are damaged. Both had fathers who, apparently, loved their sons - Lobo's made sure he went to school, completing fifth grade, and Heyes believes his father sacrificed his life to save his son. Both lost their families. Both were on their own at a young age.

But Lobo was deliberately kicked out by a stepfather, and his mother acquiesced. He looks out for himself, first, last, and always. Heyes' family was taken from him by outside forces. He still has the capacity to love, mostly animals, but also, Kid. Granted, Heyes is self-protective and guarded. He can only tell the cat all the details of his family's death. The reason he doesn't tell Kid? Because he doesn't want to hurt Kid anymore than he's already been hurt. Even though he bears the emotional scars, he's capable of caring for others.

Terrific insights into people here, I.O. You really got into their heads and their hearts.

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 am

Inside Outlaw: First, I'm awfully sorry about your dog. Those of us with pets share the same love...and agony...when they pass on. I hope your little guy makes it.
Your final installment was wonderful. I loved the line about Kid not being fast enough to outdraw a cat. Really sweet.
And Heyes' part of the story was very moving. I can well understand he went into "flashback" mode. Too bad he didn't feel he could share with his partner. But at least it helped him heal a bit. Very good read
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 am

Thank you all for sending your good wishes to Bode. It is really hard to say, but we had to let him go. He was only 6 years old and was the sweetest dog I've ever known. We still have his brother, Bruno, and are grateful for the privilege of having Bode while we did. No amount of sadness now can erase the joy he brought us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 am

InsideOutlaw - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. You did your very best for him and gave him a great life. Ludovic Kennedy said that the pain of bereavement is the price we pay for loving, but it's a good bargain. Ain't that the truth.

Last edited by Silverkelpie on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am

Inside Outlaw - So sorry to hear about Bode. Its never easy to lose a 'fur baby'. Hoping you find comfort in knowing you gave him the best life he could've had.

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 am

Sky: It was interesting that you asked which Lobo I was using. I made a conscious effort to try to use all of them. It always bothered me that Lobo refused to help Kid and Heyes in the the DTHKC. That is what really triggered my portrayal of Lobo as being self-centered. It just seemed so disloyal and I asked myself why which led to the RTDH. Lobo struck me in that one as though he was someone who Santana might have relied on making it possible that he lost significant status when Big Jim left. In the MWMH, they all seemed wary of meeting up with Heyes and not really happy to see him.

Obviously, I really like writing about the outlaw days. We know all these characters existed, but there are so few details about many of them that writers can take it in any direction we wish to go. It is fun to find character motivations and let them play out through the story.
Back to top Go down
IonaGraham

PostSubject: Awestruck Comments   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm still finishing off commenting on March's challenge stories - Making The leap

Ghislaine - I'm so glad you decided to continue this time travel story. I really wanted to find out what happened in the prison. What a cliff hanger of an ending though Shocked I love time travel stories in general - have you ever read any of Diana Gabaldon's books?

Silverkelpie - A great challenge story and wonderful research. I love the idea of a whole town faking stagecoach robberies etc just to bring in the tourists. Very Happy And Smith and Jones really is such a common name. Glad Gloria found her trip wasn't wasted in the end.
I remember watching a film called Restless Natives about 2 unemployed teenagers who decide to hold up tourist coaches in the highlands of Scotland in an effort to make money. Tourists loved the gimmick and tried to book seats on the coaches in the hope they would get held up.

Penski - Really enjoyable story about the boys making the leap for amnesty. Liked how you filled in the blanks of the pilot episode. And you even had to hurt one of them. Glad they were able to find help from the girls.

Remuda - another wonderful Saddle Talk challenge. I love how Heyes finally managed to get a smile out of Kid

RosieAnnie - Good dialogue and excellent use of RTDH for the story challenge title.

Missyblu - I'm glad they finally got the amnesty but what a shame they couldn't celebrate. I enjoyed how you mentioned some of the episodes as they discussed the type of work they could get.
Back to top Go down
Calico

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 am

1) Calico! What a genie-puss you are! Who’d have thought of recycling Cool Hand… Huh? Oh. Comment only on other folks stories? Curses!

2) Sister Grace:
Awww – loving the ‘hard-boiled’ gang trying to boil an egg.
Hey – coddling outlaws – that’s a quote. Clever!
She’s gonna get all the egg-cooking methods in here. (And no need to ‘poach’ the bunny either, huh?)

3) Ghislaine
That egg recipe sounds just a bit TOO devilled for me!! Smile.

4) Hanna Heyes
Oh bless. We all love Kyle anyhow – how much more can we love a broody Kyle?? And adoring our 'eggs'ited’ Wheat.

5) Inside Outlaw
We love our boys and carpentry, huh? After all, what can beat making something with your own hands? And childhood memories and a Mark Twain quote to boot. Consider me heart-warmed. Very simple but very enjoyable.

6) MazMcCoy
Loving - “Are you seriously calling out a chicken?”
Bit worried about Kid only warMing her though!
Cheer up, boys, birds pooping on you is supposed to be good luck!
Eeek! I don’t like the look Heyes is giving those chickens!
Wild clapping Maz! All you need is Aardman Films and an inordinate amount of plasticine!

7) Hanna Heyes
Clapping hard at the payoff line!!! I have a real soft spot for our boys as youngsters. Can just see two little rascals firing their spoon cannons!

8) Riders
What is it they’re hunting? What is it? You got me all curious just like the boys.
We have an Englebert and a Humperdink… Does this mean boys get jailed and start singing “Please release me…”
Is a jabberwock? A snark?
A – rabbit? It’s a Monty Python film.
“…seems wrong to take their money.” Hey, Kid – have you checked your job specification lately?
Run rabbits, run rabbits, run run run. Our boys have designs on you!
Loving the boys teasing – Engelbert Humperdink ¬ - and each other about the Jackalope ‘usually seen as you leave saloons..’

9) Riders
Aw – sniffle alert. The boys are remembering home and family.
Don’t leave boys!! You should stay ranching. Sniff, Riders. Sniff.

10) Inside Outlaw
Oh gosh, more memories of THAT day – and poor old Wellington the dog bought it too.
Loving the kitties all named after Devils. (Though, isn’t Lucifee the cat in Disney’s Cinderella?)
Villain alert!! They knifed a cat tail!
Very different story Inside Outlaw – and glad to know HH is a cat lover (unless they’re mountain cats, I guess – smile).

11) Remuda
Awwww – wouldn’t we all like to see a young Heyes with a little romantic egg on his face??
Oh, sheesh. Don’t have Kid meeting up with Michelle! Accented karaoke alert!
Always love the saddle talks, Remuda. Just the boys and the open air – who could ask for more?

12) Inside Outlaw
[I’m taking your later note that you don’t want all the variations on the Lucifer story polling.]
Aww – liking HH fixing things and Kid fixing people.
Oooh – we have an outlaw thinking and reforming, huh?
Liking the payoff line too - Without Kid, we’d all be in a whole mess of trouble.

13) Hunkeydorey
Ooo-er, heroine with emotions surging alert (not to mention surging waters!)
Is HH right - is she deliberately creating a diversion with that egg throwing?
More genu-wine heroine with a real hard life behind her memories.
Poor Jess – all those hopes she might be able to stay with Heyes and Kid – and all dashed!

14) FrankieASJ
Egg inspired childhood memories. Hang on, let’s get tissues within reach just in case.
Ah – we’re egg memory-ing through their lives to date – clever.
Very effective as Kid crushes the egg in frustration.
Liking the broken egg discovery in the morning too.

15) Rosie Annie
No breakfast!! NO BREAKFAST!!! That’s not a crisis – that’s a calamity!
Hey! Have you cleared Kid mingling with pretty, blond Swiss gals with all the Kidettes on the board?
Coffee with egg, huh?
Capable Marshalls – they’re the worst kind. Well informed too, knows Big Jim’s back in charge.
Clever ‘could have happened’ missing scene, Rosie Annie.

16) GiddyUp
Getting warm fuzzies already as Amy Curry watches for the Easter bunny.
I’m a touch concerned about one of Clem’s twins working as a sewer in New York – sounds messy! Smile.
Sheesh – Amy’s found a diamond. Didn’t see that coming.
Snicker – good old Georgette trying to hide a jewel.
Nah – this can’t be our boys. Our boys NEVER get the reward!!

17) Silverkelpie
(Not polling as you have a bandanny! Hope it’s freshly laundered ready for handover.)
Boys covered in corned beef?? Anything all the board black cats can do?
Oh – always like Heyes in scamming mode.
“… If they start investigating Clarence, he’s finished.” Are you sure Clara’s a nineteenth century catholic?? If they start investigating Clarence – er – the Church will move him to another parish and keep mum on what the problem was. (Sorry – just been listening to R4 play “What the Bishops knew.”)
Come on Clara – all that dereliction and neglect needs is a little woman’s touch! Where’s your Calamity Jane singing spirit???
You rascal, Heyes! Have you been on photo shop??
And whoo-hoooo Clarence is going to do a ‘Curate’s Egg’ sermon!!
Loving Kid’s tag line!

18) Ghislaine Emrys
Ah – yet another take on the topic – you gals are clever! Egg foo yung.
Oooh, ooooh!!! Liking this Ghis. I was mulling over a ‘Knights of Labour’ / Chinese Exclusion Act type bunny once – but it never came to anything.
Loving the explosives similes.
Bless our boys – and their sensibilities ahead of the zeitgeist! Go warn them, Kid!
Hearty applause at the winding in of history, Ghis.

19) Keays
Ah, we’re back in prison with that tough egg to crack, Heyes, are we? (You’re doing a ‘cracking’ job fitting the Challenges, Keays. Smile)
Ooooh – the Warden’s a weasel isn’t he?
Heyes is so unlucky – why can’t he get one of the NICE guards? Like that one who let the a prisoner out to feed his pet antelope???

20) Penski
Yup. We’ve often wondered how much money ‘the most successful outlaws in the west’ made – and what it got spent on. I mean, not tailoring. Nor best hats that fit. I suppose magic saddlebags can set you back a bit!
Snirting at the comment over multiple Red Rocks.
So – what did the nest egg go on? In the words of George Best “I spent most of it on wine, women and gambling. The rest I frittered away!”

21) Inside Outlaw
[Again taking your note that you don’t want all the variations on the Lucifer story polling.]
Oh, so sorry to hear about Bode.
Hey, not often we hear from Lobo. Like to get a few gang back stories.
Oooh – so Lobo and some of the boys resent HH talking Big Jim into going straight. Interesting!
That point about cats bringing in dead things – gotta admit – the man ain’t wrong! Scowl at fur lump on duvet!
Liking the ‘he’s only a farmer’ memory.
Heyes homed his cat before going for amnesty! I melt in fuzziness! Awww.

Back to top Go down
Giddy_Up

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Tue May 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Calico - I didn't knew the correct word. :/ I looked it up and it should be tailor. Sorry.
I can't tell what you meant with that last line. Do you think I wrote something wrong or were you just ironic?
That aside, thanks for the comment.`

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Wed May 02, 2012 12:04 am

Just gentle joking Giddy Up - Very Happy - 'cos our boys usually lose their pay or their reward in the last two minutes of an episode.
Loving the cute egg-hunt.
Back to top Go down
Giddy_Up

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Wed May 02, 2012 6:50 am

Calico wrote:
Just gentle joking Giddy Up - Very Happy - 'cos our boys usually lose their pay or their reward in the last two minutes of an episode.
Loving the cute egg-hunt.
OK. I was unsure. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Penski - Nest Egg? What a great take on the prompt. It really brings home how irresponsible they've been to let all that money just be frittered away like that. I did always wonder why they stayed in the States because even if there was extradition they would be less likely to be recognised.

Ghislaine - I'm a sucker for stories based upon historical fact so I settled down to enjoy this and was not disappointed. You captured the simmering tensions of the populace really well and kept the boys in character by their support for the underdog. I really enjoyed the historical notes. Tough times to be an immigrant, eh?

Keays
- Another great instalment. Keep up the good work. We have a holiday weekend coming up here and the weather's not looking good. You don't want me to get bored do you??? Hint, hint.

Inside Outlaw
- So many different perspectives and dimensions brought to this story from different characters. and what a wonderful way to tell a story. It gives such an insightful glimpse into the way each and every character behaved and their motivations. Rashomon for ASJ. Very well done indeed.

Have I missed anyone? I can't get on the old board to check. If I have, please PM me and I'll post comments as it won't be intentional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Keays - This seems to be a very angsty tale. I'll have to catch up with the story on Wetpaint. I did have a glance, but it's quite an epic so I'll save that for a rainy day - which we seem to be getting plenty of at the moment. A great taster for a rainy day's reading sometime soon. Sorry for delaying your comments, but I thought I'd catch up before I did... I had second thoughts, but I'm really looking forward to reading your story soon.
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

Riders57: I really liked the tone you set with this one. It shares my view of Kid and Heyes as being fully aware of their choices and making them anyway. They are loveable but self serving, too, from my viewpoint. I could just see Heyes sitting back and relaying the tale and his rueful acknowledgment. Thanks! sm
Back to top Go down
HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Thu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm

RIDERS57 - I like how you presented this story, as an interview. Heyes has become quite a bit more cynical the older he got. I could see that he realizes fully now, (well, at that present time), that they were affecting more than just the banks and railroads they robbed. Although I don't think he's all that sorry for it since he feels all their good deeds ended up as something negative. Nice job sm

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Riders57: Oh, a tie-in to one of my favorite episodes! Love it! I enjoyed this take on what happened when Joe tried to take the boys in--written some decades after the incident occurred made for a very interesting story. Heyes' perspective on their career as thieves was really illuminating--cynical but also aware of what he needed to do and how he needed to behave to get the most from people: the ultimate manipulator. But he couldn't manipulate Joe or the situation Joe found himself in and Heyes' retelling of what happened indicated regret that couldn't save Joe.

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
http://asjmoviewesternsetc.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
sistergrace

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Comments for the April "Egg" Challenge:

1. Calico - YAY! (Clapping.) I'm so glad Heyes and Curry finally got the best of Coot-a-boot! Wonderful! "...his verisimilitude when describing whiskey quality is absolute." Sheesh! And here I been thinkin' all along that "Absolut" was vodka! The things ya learn in challenges.

2. Ghislaine - Hmmm... No Bryant Pump? A recipe sure to go over with a bang at Devil's Hole!

3. HannaHeyes - Really liked your line about Wheat yelling at a volume too loud for a deaf man. Perfect last line -- Magic!

4. InsideOutlaw - Mark Twain! How fitting! Your story touched many different memories and emotions, and the quote tied things together just right.

5. Maz - I was giggling all the way through, Maz. Poor Kid! So hen-pecked. Loved the line about the chicken soup.

6. HannaHeyes - Cute story of young Hannibal and Jed. Stealing, even at such a tender age!

7. Riders57 - Leave it to Heyes to think of Jackalopes! Your story really got me giggling. I kept thinking of Elmer Fudd saying, "Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits!" Especially liked this line:
“True, seems like I know someone else who won’t use his first name,” the Kid replied. “Although I gotta say, after hearing the names in this crowd, yours doesn’t seem so bad.”

8. Riders57 - I really enjoyed this continuation of your Thanksgiving challenge. It was sad but touching, at the same time. Thank you for including the author's note at the end of your story! It added to my enjoyment.

9. InsideOutlaw - I liked your take on the prompt, Heyes' idea of bringing cats to Devil's Hole, and Curry's remark that he viewed animals as "walking chores." Really liked this line: I reckon even I can sometimes feel that way when it’s leveled at me, though I’d never let Heyes see it. And this one made me curious to find out if you have another story planned, about Kid witnessing Heyes losing control: They always knew Heyes could be dangerous, but hadn’t ever seen firsthand what happened when he lost control. I had.

10. Remuda - Wonderful how all those conversational twists and turns bring the guys right back to portions of sentences and "Uh-huh's." A very good Saddle Talk!

11. InsideOutlaw - Another interesting perspective. I like hearing the same story told from different viewpoints. The closing two paragraphs are very insightful!

12. Hunkeydorey - Nice continuation, Hunkeydorey. I love this line: but when it had come down to it, they were just like the rest of their ilk. Her dark eyes burned into the night, smouldering with hatred at the men who had allowed her to hope, and let her down. Readers can only assume that Heyes and Curry will know no fury like that of this woman...let down.

13. Frankie - Very thought provoking piece. Imagine, that an egg could inspire such deep musings from Curry. Wonderful! Lots of clapping.

14. RosieAnnie - I enjoyed this continuation, and now it seems I must wait yet again for the answers to my questions. I find my thoughts mirroring those of Curry, who -- "...wondered how he was going to explain to Heyes why he was showing up with a marshall. He hoped he wouldn’t be spending the next 20 years in prison regretting every decision he made today." Way to leave us wanting more!

15. GiddyUp - Really liked Heyes' response to the sheriff asking if they were up to anything bad: “Depends on what is bad, though” Heyes added with a smile. Next time I go Easter Egg Hunting, I'll be doing it at the Curry farm!

16. Silverkelpie - Thanks for the explanation of The Curate's Egg. Interesting how just about everything can be related back to Heyes and the Kid, isn't it? Too many good lines to mention all of them, but Curry's line, “D’you think there’s as big party downstairs when a churchman goes bad?” made me chuckle out loud.

17. Ghislaine - Wow. I'm not sure how to respond to your challenge other than to say it really packed a punch. No silly puns on this one from sistergrace. Very moving.

18. Keays - I can imagine that Hannibal Heyes would indeed be one hard egg to crack. Good scene, Keays.

19. Penski - Loved this, Penski! Especially these lines:

“Which Red Rock are you talkin’ about?” Kid chuckled. “There’s a few of ‘em around, ya know.”

“The one where Wheat thought he would’ve done it better.”

Curry laughed aloud. “And there were a few of ‘em, too!”

Loud clapping!

20. InsideOutlaw - I'm very sorry to hear about your corgi.

As for your story, there were some excellent lines. Some of my favorites:

Heyes was odd, though. They called me Lobo, but he was the lone wolf.

Like the fastest gun in the West can’t beat a tomcat to the draw.

An animal has a way of giving you just what you need the most.

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Fri May 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Riders!! You're the first with the new challenge on the new board.

And you took us all back to The Bounty Hunter. A favourite episode!!

Made me wonder what Kid's view would have been on the same topic. Maybe tiny Heyes need to go ask his Dad's partner too?

PostSubject: Word challange   Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Sky; Loved your word(s) challange. For once Heyes not knowing the meaning of a word and trying to fake it and then Kid being one up on him. Laughed out loud at your closing sentence!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Maz -- I wondered if people would take it to imply Heyes had a son. I really didn't mean it in that sense -- just that a college student doing an oral history project would be substantially younger than him and I could see him calling the kid Son.

Actually, I think he'd tell the story differently if he were speaking to his son -- or at least the part about them being good bandits or not. Hmm, maybe I can get a bunny to hop sm
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: No good deed.   Fri May 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Riders; I didn't get the impression that Heyes was actually talking to his son, as you say, an older man will often call a younger man by that term. I didn't get the feeling that the relationship between them was that familiar and that they were actually strangers and Heyes had simply agreed to give him an interview. That was my take on it anyways--still, if it helps for a bunny to hop all the better!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghislaine Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sat May 05, 2012 9:07 am

InsideOutlaw: Aww. Heyes was worried and he lashed out at the one person he cared most about. Very sweet story disguised in an outlaw wrapping. What I really liked was the verisimilitude your knowledge of horses brings to this story--little details/words are just slipped in and seem very natural here. Well done!

http://commentaryasaj.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Keays

PostSubject: No good deed...   Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

Nice take on the prompt InsideOutlaw. Shows how fear and worry and turn to anger once the cause of the worry returns unharmed. And Kid knows Heyes well enough (of course!) to know when not to talk to him but ole' Heyes just can't let things go and settle down first! But like good friends, they can fight and then make up in the end. Good story.
Back to top Go down
InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   Sun May 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Silverkelpie: I must admit that I read this soon after you posted it, but it really affected me so I thought about it several times throughout the day and just re-read it again. It was so sad. I am glad you didn't definitely identify which partner. My first impression was that it was Heyes and then through the day I thought maybe Kid and even, it could possibly be neither. This story really lingered in my consciousness. It was beautifully written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awestruck Comments   

Back to top Go down

Awestruck Comments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next