Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...

Go down 
4 posters

October 22 Nothing to be scared of
1) All through his life Kid Curry hears ‘nothing to be scared of’ – but, so often, there is.
October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_lcap56%October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
2) The Doctor’s wife recognises Heyes, but with a good deed in the past, the boys have nothing to be scared of
October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_lcap33%October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
3) Is there nothing to be scared of in a town full of would be Marshalls? Maybe only a wonky gun.
October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_lcap0%October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4) Nothing to be scared of as a misidentified Kid Curry saves the day by taking out a whole gang of outlaws
October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_lcap11%October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Empty
PostSubject: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 11:40 am

Hello to one and all

I am tardy but here - and with a quartet of great stories to put up for polling

The boys are already on their thank you cuddling round (nothing to be scared of if you hear horses hooves)

So, decide which of the tales gets your vote and ... Go

Penski, rachel741 and Kattayl like this post

Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 9:45 am

Hello one and all!
I think I might be a day late - but, anyhow, I was a day late setting the poll - so, about right :)

The boys have completed their cuddle rounds and said a big thank you to all the ladies who wrote

Thank you all

The very much coveted bandanna - it is like a bright golden heyes, I mean haze - goes to

For a tale which twanged our heartstrings...

Goes to

Rachel congrats congrats congrats congrats

Penski and rachel741 like this post

Back to top Go down
rachel741

rachel741

PostSubject: Re: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:20 pm

I'm thinking the bandanny is more like the golden haze of Kid's curls....Thank you for the votes and I promise to look after them this month...yes Kid, even you, don't look so shocked!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
https://www.rachel74asj.com/om/website
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Congratulations, Rachel,
great challenge!

congrats

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cwtch Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 1:23 pm

applause
Congratulations, Rachel
congrats

rachel741 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...    October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 2022 - Nothing to be scared of ...
Page 1 of 1