Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penski
Penski

January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski Empty
PostSubject: January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski   January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 7:33 am

NOW AIRING...
on your Alias Smith and Jones Virtual channel - Alias Smith and Jones Stories
https://asjbuckshot.forumotion.com/t484-the-yosemite-wager-by-penski

The Yosemite Wager
by Penski

Summoned to Silky O'Sullivan's home, Heyes and the Kid are asked to help their old friend. Their mission: steal an object that is unstealable - without getting caught. If Hannibal Heyes can't do it, nobody can!

Calico

Calico

January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski   January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 2:34 am

Hello folks - it has been SO long since I fully logged on the other site I have 'timed out' or similar.
Consider me commenting below and if anyone wants to move my comment - consider me grateful :)

"It is the Calico waving a paw here. Padding over to see how different the filched ‘hustle’ plot ended up.

Ah, memories of the cable cars in Frisco, back in days when we were all allowed out.
I like Grace Turner, you know. Like the boys, she doesn’t hold a grudge. And there she is, cleverly playing on Heyes’ ego to get him on board.

Is the Sartorius name a gently tip of the hat to the wonderfully mad scientist playing with Electricity in the Bride of Frankenstein?

Of course Heyes and Curry can always get construction jobs – they are skilled carpenters after all. Snirt. Loving the Kid fearing for his thumbs.

Very nicely handled reveal with a kick from our man of action, the Kid.

Awww – and an amicable ending. We all like an amicable ending. Clapping hard Penski. Smugness for Heye, Grace showing her charms, Kid hitting his thumb, the inventor NOT humiliated, the guard in no trouble, and everyone happy. Aww.

VERY interesting end notes. I have occasionally (as a Brum dweller) browsed notes on Thomas Hill as a Brummie who went to America and became famous for his landscapes. Could he meet the boys? Could he have a reully theek Broomie accent?"

Back to top Go down

January 30 - The Yosemite Wager by Penski
Page 1 of 1