Alias Smith and Jones Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alias Smith and Jones Writers

A forum devoted to writers of Alias Smith and Jones Fan Fiction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mar 20 - A pair of knaves

Go down 
+2
Kid4ever
Calico
6 posters

1) Our very own pair of knaves give an English brother and sister a most civilised taste of a Wild West hold up.
Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_lcap63%Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
2) A jolly jack (pun) tar opens up with a pair of knaves – and a cheery failure to play his cards close to his chest.
Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_lcap0%Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) The dark haired one from a pair of knaves loves the idea of a telephone – but not how easily it could call the law.
Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_lcap37%Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Calico

Calico

Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Empty
PostSubject: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:11 am

A bit late because this silly cat forgot how to work her flap - but, I'm here now...

We have three lovely stories polling - and we got a bonus extra from dear KidFour too.

So, after washing your hands for twenty seconds - and remembering to stay two meters away from each other - time to cast your votes on who dealt the most enjoyable pair of knaves.

This poll will close midnight on 10th April

AND - everyone try and stay cheerful - consider me waving a (well washed) paw purr from isolation hut number 65 bump
Strange times.

Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 12:14 am

Hello to all of you!!

Hoping everyone is safe and - if this side of the pond - at least enjoying the nice sunshine.
My garden is getting terribly tidy.

Anyhow … we had three lovely stories … the boys naturally have NOT been on the cuddle round, but have spent expansive zoom time thanking all the writers.
I understand Kid sang and Heyes played guitar??

And we have a bandanny winner.

The bandanny goes to

Our VS mistress

Penski!!!

The bandanny will be dropped 3m from her door :)

congrats congrats congrats

Back to top Go down
Kid4ever

Kid4ever

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 1:42 am

awsome Congratulations Penski  bal

And a BIG  thankyou  to all 3 writers this month for providing us with some very nice, temporary distractions   hatgun train  draw   stage  wanted  from what is going on out there in the real world.

Take care everyone - sending a Virtual Hug to y'all! grouphug

InsideOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Congratulations Penski!!🏆🍾cowboy

"You can only be young once. But you can always be immature." —Dave Barry
Back to top Go down
RosieAnnie

RosieAnnie

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Congratulations Penski!

congrats

"The failure in doing something is stopping too soon."
Back to top Go down
Penski
Penski

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 7:25 am

I won?  That was tough competition!  wow

Special thanks to Allegra, who translated my American into British for my story.   thankyou

Thanks so much to Remuda, Inside Outlaw and Kid4Ever for playing with the boys, too.  I enjoyed all the stories.  Kid's card reading was uncanny real, just like Heyes' reading was.  You channeled the boys well while your friend read the cards.  Ace  blackjack

Heyes and the Kid arrived in sunny, warm northern CA and decided to hang out for awhile.   sunny   We're practicing social distancing - 3 meters sounds closer than 6 feet.  They especially wanted to stay when they heard what my hubby was making for Easter:  ham, potato salad, green bean casserole, honey butter rolls, wine, and a strawberry pastry for dessert.  It was delicious and we still have leftovers, even with Kid's seconds.   eat  

Boys are starting to talk about an incident that happened to them.  Not sure if what they're telling me will become a challenge, story or a VS story.  writing

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and is staying safe!   Easterbasket

HannaHeyes

HannaHeyes

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Congratulations Penski!
congrats

PostSubject: Re: Mar 20 - A pair of knaves    Mar 20 - A pair of knaves  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1